What will you punish today? - with the denise audio Punisher plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Punisher is tape-style saturator with a unique way to control the coloration of the drive effect. You can use it to add flavour and character to synths, vocals and drums, or to entire beats or mixes.

"The Punisher sounds awesome! Just tried it out on a few things and I'm pumped! Mode 2 on the master buss is really something - I might have to redo the mastering job on my latest track to squeeze that in!" - Venus Theory (Producer/YouTube host)

Most saturator plugins have very limited features for affecting the coloration of the drive effect. Punisher uses a unique internal push/pull equalizer curve to tailor your saturation effect to your track. This way you can, for example, only target the high end of a drum beat, preserving the kick transients in a very natural way. Or only target the mid range of a synth to retain its definition.

• Tape-style saturation
• Shape the coloration of your drive effect
• Unique push/pull EQ curve
• Smooth EQ curve transitions
• Easy to use

The Punisher is the first in a series of push/pull driver distortions to release. The Punisher plugin costs €14.90 ($16/£13/¥1,752) but is free to download from the denise website until the 1st of May with any plugin purchase.

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/Punisher
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi all,

I wanted to swing by to let you guys know that we're recently released a 2.0 version of the Punisher plugin which features:

• Resizable interface

• Precisely control dial value change when holding shift

• When dial is not effecting signal chain, it's greyed out for clarity

• Updated icons and dials to latest design

• Several small bug fixes

You can grab a copy of the plugin from your denise audio library on our website:
https://www.denise.io/

all the best,
Joe
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi Joe, if you get a sec, would you respond to the Denise, Perfect Room thread, with regards to the latency? Thanks.

Return to “Effects”