PSA, older Cubase 11 PRO versions download page

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I believe this is new. Cubase has rather botched some so-called maintenance updates and the download assistant only deals in the latest. Now, probably due to much kvetching 11.0 and 11.0.1 are downloadable.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/do ... ro_11.html

"However, please note that we can provide support for the latest release only." :roll:
sorry, left out the distinction, Pro. This is the link from a thread (filled with complaints) their guy posted.

Yes many people on their forum asked for this and they kindly obliged. Lately there has been alot of their people responding since the new forum version was set, which is good.

Well - I don't have problems, but it's nice they do that.
But that new forum.... Ughh... It's frankly a terrible maze to navigate through. I like the forum style like here on KVR, but that new Steinberg forum... What the hell... I mean - all messages are bundled together on one page, and you have to use tags to find anything meaningful. I was a regular visitor on the old forum, but this new forum has driven me away. The old forum was like KVR - Everything orderly in category's, but in the Steinberg forum everything is piled up in one, difficult to navigate, heap. It's no fun to visit, and I only come there if absolutely needed (and loose my way almost instantly). So yeah.. Great forum... Sigh...

Phew - Rant over.

not my flavor either

Yeah, they switched from phpBB (like we have here) to Discourse forum software and it really made a mess out of things in terms of speedy what and where’s. The icon identification scheme borders on retarded.

BTW, the latest version of Cubase Pro is 11.0.20 build 371.
On a number of Macs

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”