Fabfilter announce TIMELESS 3 !!!!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relativity for Timeless 3 Timeless 3

Harry_HH wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:08 pm What is the max discount for the upgrade? My price seems to be
€ 38,15.
I think this is the maximum discount. 38e is approximately £32 at the current FEX rate and this is my upgrade cost as a fully up-to-date Total bundle owner.
Always Read the Manual!

nirm123 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:03 am saw it being mentioned in this thread a couple of times so I thought I should ask as I have no idea, what's an "inorganic sound" ?
[/thread]

nirm123 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:03 am saw it being mentioned in this thread a couple of times so I thought I should ask as I have no idea, what's an "inorganic sound" ?
Sounds that are not carbon-based? :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:23 am
[/thread]
?

nirm123 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:50 am
[/thread]
?
The attempt of a joke, usually this kind of question would start the good old KVR analog versus digital battle, blood would be shed, bans would be cast, turmoil everywhere... 😀

my body is ready for the great digital vs analog wars of Timeless 3 :hihi:

I do have to agree some of the UX / UI design choices are irritating to say the least. Those taps can get crazy on a visual level as well, seems almost overkill but at the same time I've never used a delay with so much rewarding visual feedback so take the good with the bad I suppose. Spent some time with it tonight and this is a beauty of a plug!

I was a bit turned off by the big knob being the offset too, but once you wrap your head around how it is working in conjunction with the snap modes it makes a lot more sense. The way the graph expands and minimizes when you play with it is super nice.

bM thanks for the amazing presets as always :)

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:51 am
[/thread]
?
The attempt of a joke, usually this kind of question would start the good old KVR analog versus digital battle, blood would be shed, bans would be cast, turmoil everywhere... 😀
I was kidding as well. seems to me that "inorganic" is even too abstract to stir a battle, for me it was the same as reading that the sound is "rbrbmrubttwvzb".

nirm123 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:34 am
[/thread]
?
I was kidding as well. seems to me that "inorganic" is even too abstract to stir a battle, for me it was the same as reading that the sound is "rbrbmrubttwvzb".
Now rbrbmrubttwvzb is exactly what I was expecting when diving into Timeless 3 and my expectations were more than fulfilled.

There’s something about organs …
Anyway, that UI indeed is the most visually rewarding I’ve ever experienced on a delay. It allows me to “see” what I’m doing.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:20 am
nirm123 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:34 am
[/thread]
?
Now rbrbmrubttwvzb is exactly what I was expecting when diving into Timeless 3 and my expectations were more than fulfilled.
Wait, I thought ‚rbrbmrubttwvzb‘ was the sound of foldback distortion in Saturn. Isn‘t anything what it seems anymore? Why? Y?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

This thing is wild, defining Timeless 3 as a delay plug-in doesn't do justice to this monster...
----
Processing a few piano notes with a custom preset in Timeless 3 which uses pitch shifting and filtering, tweaking things on the fly.

https://youtu.be/oSeaHqpkglk

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:28 pm This thing is wild, defining Timeless 3 as a delay plug-in doesn't do justice to this monster...
----
Processing a few piano notes with a custom preset in Timeless 3 which uses pitch shifting and filtering, tweaking things on the fly.

That's great, reminds me of this CoH track - https://coh-official.bandcamp.com/track ... nte-facile

mcbpete wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:36 pm
Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:28 pm This thing is wild, defining Timeless 3 as a delay plug-in doesn't do justice to this monster...
----

That's great, reminds me of this CoH track - https://coh-official.bandcamp.com/track ... nte-facile
That's a great track for driving on the motorway at warp speed at night...

I really enjoyed playing with it. I find it more easy to use than v2 but with more options to get wild. Upgrade price of 50$ for me seems worth it.

Return to “Effects”