SILO - spatial reverb from Unfiltered Audio / PA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well did you expect anything else from UA? They'd never do a standard reverb. Their plugins are pretty much all aimed at experimental music.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

You should get a free Simon Stockhausen with Silo...
Amazing as per Simon!

ignore
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Perpetual License
Yes, you can purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin. List Price $179, Intro Offer Price $129.99

Your Intro Price: $99.99* with voucher code

SILO-INTRO-9999

Use this code during checkout. Offer available until June 15.
Feel free to share the code with your friends.

PA Partner Offers
Save BIG if you already own any Unfiltered Audio, any dearVR plugin, bx_oberhausen, Knif Audio Knifonium, DS Audio Thorn V1.2, WEDGE FORCE Matcha, bx_delay 2500, bx_rooMS, ADA STD-1, ADA Flanger, fiedler audio stage or Schoeps Mono Upmix. Log in to your account and simply add the Unfiltered Audio SILO to your cart!

Special License Offer: $79.99*

Check your price!
It's $35.99 (inc. VAT) for me using my PA loyalty voucher

Hmmm, would basically cost me $66 with voucher. Think I'll wait, for now.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

simmo75 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:53 pm You should get a free Simon Stockhausen with Silo...
Amazing as per Simon!
Lol, fortunately I haven't been digitally copied just yet 😅

Check out my website for synth/software articles reviews and presets http://databroth.com (new review every monday)

I also do experimental sound design and demos of plugins (no talking) on my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/databroth

once the price goes down to around the $30 mark, in the usual PA fashion, SILO looks pretty good value. Is not competing, in my mind, anyway with Soundmorph's Dust at a a similar price point

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 pm Hmmm, would basically cost me $66 with voucher. Think I'll wait, for now.
You may find someone in the marketplace trading their $50 voucher for a $25 voucher. I've seen a few before ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:37 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 pm Hmmm, would basically cost me $66 with voucher. Think I'll wait, for now.
You may find someone in the marketplace trading their $50 voucher for a $25 voucher. I've seen a few before ...
really? what's the advantage for them?

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:43 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:37 pm
really? what's the advantage for them?
because they have a time limit, if they dont need the 50 or if it can't be used on something they want (i don't think you can use it to buy a 29 quid vst for example) but then they can the 25 so they still make a saving :)

and karma points 8)

Cheaper minimum spend on $25 vouchers. You have to spend $75 minimum to use the $50 voucher.

ah knew it was something like that. i had asked a while ago when i saw a few doing it.
well first i noticed someone with a 25 asking for the swap, and thought "cheeky fecker has no chance!" :hihi:

cheers...

i must demo it, saw the vid's (not the all of the live stream).

Sampleconstruct way of working, reminded me of Kaivo, not strange...

how many granulars i have, must have more. (and i have 25 voucher, shall i trade it?)

p.s. never, experienced the, how was it formulated? clicking, with Byome/Triad. o my source material never pure, although my additive stuff, that i like to treat granular afterwards, or other ways. but still never notice it.

the UI is so, like bass mint, i can't really see what it can do (yes you must hear it and dial in yourself, i know).

Return to “Effects”