Vocalign Ultra / Revoice Pro alternatives

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for alternative to Vocalign Ultra / Revoice Pro, not jsut to match the starts and ends but to also match the pitch of one track to another track.
Cubase has a audio alignment tool that works ok, but it doesn't match the pitch.
I was trying to figure out tricks in Cubase how to align pitch of the tracks too but looks like its not possible.
Last edited by TS-12 on Thu May 13, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Vocalign Ultra has pitch matching

Ploki wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:17 pm Vocalign Ultra has pitch matching
I know, I'm looking for an alternative to it (alternative to both Vocalign Ultra and Revoice Pro )

ah, i thought you're looking for vocalign WITH PITCH matching.

Unfortunately i haven't found any alternatives yet and i've searched for it (although not really thoroughly)

updated original post to be more clear

Is it possible with melodyne somehow ?

yeah if you do it manually. The only macro is for timing, and it doesn't work like at all.

IF you are using FL Studio, you can use Newtone. Used it quite a lot in the past when i was a FL Studio user. Maybe Antares has something that would work? I dont work a lot with vocals as its my weak point tbh.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:42 pm IF you are using FL Studio, you can use Newtone. Used it quite a lot in the past when i was a FL Studio user. Maybe Antares has something that would work? I dont work a lot with vocals as its my weak point tbh.
I’m using Cubase. But are you sure Newton’s can automatically align pitch of one track to another ? I looked up Newtone seems like it can’t do that

TS-12 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:49 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:42 pm IF you are using FL Studio, you can use Newtone. Used it quite a lot in the past when i was a FL Studio user. Maybe Antares has something that would work? I dont work a lot with vocals as its my weak point tbh.
I’m using Cubase. But are you sure Newton’s can automatically align pitch of one track to another ? I looked up Newtone seems like it can’t do that
i'm not shure no. i suppose it doesn't
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”