Binary Chaos (Noise Therapy: Session 002)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The sounds an old arcade machine might make if it could hallucinate. Just messing around with square waves, logic gates, and some randomness in VCV Rack. You can get the patch from my website if you wanna have a play around yourself, a text file with a list of the modules used (all free ones) is included.

The video is just a screen grab of VCV Rack processed through AcidCam, and is not suitable for those sensitive to flashing lights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLdyiR9OFU
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Nice sounds and neat video effects. Great chaos!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers, thanks for the comments! AcidCam is definitely awesome if you're into that kind of thing. :)

couldnt take the video for long :o (im high as f**k already :lol: ) so scrolled down so i can listen without a seizure :hihi:

as justin said "great chaos" some lovely squeals and stutters here 8)

vurt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 pm couldnt take the video for long :o (im high as f**k already :lol: )
What a coincidence, so am I! :lol:

Thanks for the comments, and no worries about skipping the video. I'm glad you enjoyed the listen. :tu:

my kind of noises :tu:

out of interest though, what do you use for screen capture?
been getting some interesting shapes in the vectorscope in samplitude, would be cool to grab some of those maybe 8)
im assuming you have to record the audio then match them up in an editor? can't capture both with anything?

vurt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:15 pm my kind of noises :tu:
Thanks, lol, I thought you might be one that could appreciate this. :)
out of interest though, what do you use for screen capture?
been getting some interesting shapes in the vectorscope in samplitude, would be cool to grab some of those maybe 8)
im assuming you have to record the audio then match them up in an editor? can't capture both with anything?
I used OBS. I think most people use it for streaming, but it can just capture stuff too. Pretty easy setup. It can actually grab audio too, and that seems to work pretty well, though I did do the post match-up thing because I wanted to tweak the audio a bit.

ooh thanks ill have to have a look! 8)

Cheers! :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”