New software effects you are looking forward to be released by ARTURIA ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seeing many new releases coming up - Effects wise - what would you want to see and hear next from
Arturia - thinking - that will replace a few of my vsts I ' quite often ' use.

I definitely would like some Granular Multi-Fx with a modulation matrix built-in.(A lot out there-I know).
I say that as I'm happy with their pricing and in general satisfied with the many software releases.
Also - hoping the Spark 2 won't be the last in the series. Arturia's Geist 3 - would be a nice addition.

:idea:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I would like to see more modern plugins in the spirit of pigment, with modern GUI:s and flexible modulation. A modern drum vst would also be cool, like uvi drum designer.

It’s probably going to be more like 3 saturators you’ll actually use…

I wish they added NKS to the old ones (and the new synths) first.

An Infernal Machine would get me interested as fx emulation... But with all digital fx, you can’t just copy the original code without permission from the original developers, and only then it would be a proper emulation... That is why only Lexicon can deliver a real 224 or 480... Impulse responses aren’t enough...
And I wish they update all synths with MPE.

Spark. That thing needs work. Too many pages to go through, delays when you audition a sample, it's pretty bad.

dblock wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:08 am Spark. That thing needs work. Too many pages to go through, delays when you audition a sample, it's pretty bad.
That's not an effect.

If they keep continuing their 3 ... you actually use, my bet would be EQ (think API 560, Pultec, SSL), Saturator/Exciter maybe even guitar amps.

That idea of creating a multi-fx unit in a similar vein as Pigments sounds super interesting.

jules99 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:08 am
dblock wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:08 am Spark. That thing needs work. Too many pages to go through, delays when you audition a sample, it's pretty bad.
That's not an effect.

If they keep continuing their 3 ... you actually use, my bet would be EQ (think API 560, Pultec, SSL), Saturator/Exciter maybe even guitar amps.

That idea of creating a multi-fx unit in a similar vein as Pigments sounds super interesting.
Ooops! My eyes skipped right over "effects". Oh well, I got a chance to bitch about Spark anyway. I'm out! :)

I would love to see a stand alone midi effect/sequencer similar to the one in pigments.

Well, nobody needs more EQs... but their catalog will look bad if they don't add "3 EQs you'll actually use"... :hihi:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

How about that DP/4?

A repro of the Schulte Compact Phasing A would make a great companion to many instruments in Arturia’s V collection, particularly the Stage 73 electric piano and the Mellotron.

I’ve fooled around with phasers in the usual 2-knob, guitar stompbox form, but had no idea how versatile they were until hearing the Schulte. It’s also something that hasn’t been faithfully emulated yet, except in a Max4Live device.

I'd like them to make three tape machines, ranging from consumer to professional.

- 3.75 / 7.5 ips
- 7.5 / 15 ips
- 15 / 30 ips

Would be cool if they included a rack similar to soundtoys but with modulation, macros and routing capabilities.

My grocery just put up a label “3 Apples you’ll actually eat”...

Guitar amp, pedal & rack sims

Return to “Effects”