Toned-MAX v3 crashing Steinberg WaveLab 10

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"also, when I open it in plogue bidule the license still says 2.17 fyi. it says 3x in reaper. i tried reinstall and all." EDIT: SCRATCH THAT. I opened CLIPPED MAX by mistake. :hihi:

Yes. The locking feature is cool (IMHO), but can be confusing. My intention was for people to be able to recreate their favorite EQ and lock features to make it more like a hardware unit (e.g., locking Q or locking the freq).

As for the crashes, I think I found another potential cause. I will do some more testing. I hope to have an updated file later today.

thanks again sir. i'm a long time fan. i love your sound.

comes down to stability issues at this point imo.

Toned-MAX 3.0.5 VST2 works without issues.
Toned-MAX 3.0.5 VST3 will instantiate in WaveLab 10 but crashes WaveLab with basic use of the Toned-MAX interface (such as moving EQ nodes).

It hangs specifically when a node is moved by mouse. Adjusting the frequency and gain via the knobs doesn't seem to trigger the behavior. I tried bell, notch, and allpass filters before I got tired of testing. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

I have a beta version if anyone wants to test it. Just PM me.
The beta is working on Mac and PC with Studio One, Reaper, Logic, and PT. There is an issue with AU and Live, but VST and VST3 work with Live without issue.

I am trying to find the fix for Live, but I might release it sooner since this is the only combo of plugin/DAW that isn't working (well, at least for me).

Just uploaded a new version to the website. Please let me know if you are still getting crashes when moving the EQ nodes.

Also crashing in Live Standard 11.0.2 - Mojave 10.14.6

All plugin versions. Toned Max v3.0.8
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Ableton Live 11.0.6
http://www.amnesiajones.com

Return to “LVC-Audio”