thoughts on T-RackS 5 Max...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ik multimedia is having a sale and just wondering "y'all's" thoughts on T-RackS 5 Max... it appears to be a no-brainer for $104.. but a $100 bucks is a $100 bucks...

thanks in advance!!!

It’s a steal for $104. Lots of great sounding modules, nice meters, really good limiting, I even like the CSR modules.

art&sound wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm It’s a steal for $104. Lots of great sounding modules, nice meters, really good limiting, I even like the CSR modules.
+1

If you like the concept and can live with the shortcomings of IKM everyone is talking about, it is a solid solution for mixing and mastering. You should demo it, though.

it is indeed a steal. looks like 6 is coming. but no worries.. all work in T-Rack 6, updates for all your processors. (it's just a guess considering the low price i don't see myself anywhere....)

i have all the 'processors', plugins, that T-Racks 5 Max has. +1 or 2... i had a strange strategy... and T-Racks 5 deluxe, me thinks.

but me like them, the CSR modules are even great, great plugins. indeed for mixing and mastering. the shortcomings? no sidechaining? o well.. the sound, all is geared toward vintage emulation, with some like the CSR, are 'vintage' but not emulations, like the clipper, or One. 38 plugins..

simple, but as always demo them. it is a great collection.

neverenoughfunk wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 pm ik multimedia is having a sale and just wondering "y'all's" thoughts on T-RackS 5 Max... it appears to be a no-brainer for $104.. but a $100 bucks is a $100 bucks...

thanks in advance!!!
Where are you seeing this price?

ik multimedia is having a promo i.e. crossgrade... T-RackS 5 Max is $149 crossgrade price... plus $45 in jam points... therefore $104.99...

The things sound good and are popular accordingly. They do weird shit too frequently. They like to change the internal naming of their plugs in updates, which in itself is a practice designed perfectly to keep my money in my pocket. But for the money, there aren't going to be a lot of better bang-for-the-buck deals for what that is.

Return to “Effects”