One Synth Challenge #146: Sinmad by NUSofting (Double Tap Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I also do it for fun. But I'll gratefully take a prize too :)
Sonimus Tuco please Richard, Brian.
Very much appreciated.
ELEX wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:30 pm @zarf: You do know you've got break a leg for good luck ? A toe just won't get you a win :wink:
Get well soon !
:hihi: Thanks, yeah maybe the whole leg would have got me 2 more points :D

Congrats to the winners! Also that leg breaking joke made me laugh out loud. :D Get well zarf!
Thank you liqih for an amazing synth this round. I'm already thinking about to use Sinmad in another competition track this month. Now that results are out I can rename and give a proper title to my submission on SC.
Hopefully I'll find a time for the current OSC round. Full Bucket synths are awesome!
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

zarf wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:17 pm Well, I also do it for fun. But I'll gratefully take a prize too :)
Sonimus Tuco please Richard, Brian.
Very much appreciated.
ELEX wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:30 pm @zarf: You do know you've got break a leg for good luck ? A toe just won't get you a win :wink:
Get well soon !
:hihi: Thanks, yeah maybe the whole leg would have got me 2 more points :D
You can just ask Jasinski if it works, no need to try it yourself! :uhuhuh: Get well! :lol: :hug:

Congrats winners!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for voting my own track so high.

Spring Goose, who's Jedi powers seem to be increasing exponentially, deserves a special mention for a really cool track.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

MalToné wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:04 pm Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for voting my own track so high.

Spring Goose, who's Jedi powers seem to be increasing exponentially, deserves a special mention for a really cool track.
Wow, why thankyou very much :)

I feel the same as zarf on this topic.
So I would be very glad to try out Audio Thing Outer Space :D

Thanks a bunch! :hug:
Failure is success in progress.

Late to party? Congrats to the winners! Double Tap track was indeed in my top 10, but so many others amazing or just beautiful pieces of music.
Thanks everybody...Also for the great feedback on the synth, of course. (BTW MTS-ESP is now supported for the next synth update)

Lots of great tracks this round. Congratulations to the winners.

I've finally updated and collected my patches, many from my track and a few that didn't find a place in it. Use and modify as you see fit. I'm sure I could keep playing with these endlessly, but I really must get back to my Bucket Pops shenanigans if I'm going to finish this month.
FrogsInPants-Sinmad.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

For my prize I will take Digital Sensations. Thanks very much. And looking forward to my copy of Sinmad, of course!

Return to “Instruments”