Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

I'm giving away my code too, copied the instructions from J. Smith and replaced the code with my own :)

Go to https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/cream
Click 'Buy'
Enter your 'COUPON CODE'
Your code is: focusritecreamknqyxt
Click 'Update' next to the 'Coupon code' field and the code will be applied.
This will set the order total to €0.00
Click 'Checkout'
Create an account or log into an existing account
Complete the checkout process ensuring your order value is €0.00
Download the free Aquarius application manager to download and authorize the product.

The Aquarius application download URL is: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/aquarius

Did anyone see this? I just stumbled across it today, and it expires today!

Sound Collective: Tracktion Retromod 106
This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway brings together emulations of three classic Roland synths in a powerful plug-in for Mac, PC and Linux. Normally sold for $49, RetroMod 106 is free to download for Sound Collective members from March 4 to May 6, and comes with a 50% discount code to redeem against any other RetroMod instrument in the Tracktion Software store.

https://customer.focusrite.com/en/softw ... tromod-106

This expires May 6, so if you want part(s) of a Juno-106, grab it while you can!

Note that in the same post about the plug-in, there's a box that says it expires June 3, 2021. I don't know if they've extended the deadline or if that is for the 50% off coupon.

BTW, if anyone wants my coupon, just let me know. I haven't had a lot of luck with Traktion software, so while I'll take my chances with a free plug-in, I don't see myself spending money on anything else there.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

i have one to give away too

sqigls wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:14 am i have one to give away too
It appears to be a fairly generic "code", so once it's out, I would imagine anyone could use it.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

planetearth wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:10 am Did anyone see this? I just stumbled across it today, and it expires today!

Sound Collective: Tracktion Retromod 106
This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway brings together emulations of three classic Roland synths in a powerful plug-in for Mac, PC and Linux. Normally sold for $49, RetroMod 106 is free to download for Sound Collective members from March 4 to May 6, and comes with a 50% discount code to redeem against any other RetroMod instrument in the Tracktion Software store.
I clicked through out of curiosity before realizing that it's a sample library engine. I wonder how many accounts I have with free products in them that I'm never going to download? Of course the angle here is to get you to agree to their new privacy policy.

Yes, it’s about 3.6 GB (before unzipping) of samples of the Alpha Juno (doesn’t say which one), the Juno-60 and the Juno-106. Might be useful to someone.

Whose new privacy policy — Traktion’s? I gave them bogus information when I demoed some of their other stuff two years ago. Have fun with it, guys. 😉

Steve

Focusrite’s latest Plug-in Collective community giveaway is a little bit different this time around. Focusrite have teamed up with one of the leading global distributors of music, TuneCore, to give you a completely free distribution of your next single.

Between 27th May and 25th July 2021 (4pm GMT) all Plug-in Collective members can redeem their free single release.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:56 pm Focusrite’s latest Plug-in Collective community giveaway is a little bit different this time around. Focusrite have teamed up with one of the leading global distributors of music, TuneCore, to give you a completely free distribution of your next single.

Between 27th May and 25th July 2021 (4pm GMT) all Plug-in Collective members can redeem their free single release.
yeah that one is a bit weird :lol:

Yeah. Hopefully the Sound Collective offer is better.
Image Image Image Image

im off to write my hit single!
probably a xmas song is best, yearly royalties then :lol:

You know what's weird? As a Novation customer, I got the last Focusrite Plugin Collective offer (Acustica Audio Cream 2)...

It really confuses the hell out of me. First, every Novation customer got the Focusrite offers too, then they obviously though "Oops... not intended!", and closed out the Novation customers, and now, the Novation customers get the Focusrite offers as well? Or what? Who? Where? Why?

Edit: Oh, and I got TuneCore as well. Not that I'm complaining or something. :lol:

vurt wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:03 pm im off to write my hit single!
I'd buy that for a dollar!
Image Image Image Image

vurt wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:03 pm im off to write my hit single!
Get that paper!

planetearth wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:58 am Yes, it’s about 3.6 GB (before unzipping) of samples of the Alpha Juno (doesn’t say which one), the Juno-60 and the Juno-106. Might be useful to someone.

Whose new privacy policy — Traktion’s? I gave them bogus information when I demoed some of their other stuff two years ago. Have fun with it, guys. 😉

Steve
Thanks for the info. I could even use it but then I saw info about taxes and it seems to be way tricky for Europeans than eg. when filling in tax info in Distrokid.
They got me at this part:
"When filling out the W-8BEN, you will be asked for a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). While this is not required, you will need to supply this number if you wish to claim “treaty benefits”. Treaty Benefits entitle you to a zero or reduced rate of withholding on U.S. sourced income if you are a resident of a treaty country (https://www.irs.gov/businesses/internat ... ies-a-to-z).

If you are not a member of a treaty country, or if you are a member but have not supplied an ITIN on your W-8BEN and claimed treaty benefits, we will be required to withhold 30% on U.S.-sourced income.
"

Normally my tax number should be fine (I live in a treaty country) but in TuneCore, it seems that I need ITIN no matter what. I'm not sure if I want more tax madness for just one track ;)

From 29th July 2021 to 7th October 2021 (4pm BST), Focusrite’s Plug-in Collective community members can grab a free PUNCH module from Mastering the Mix, as well as the hands-on course Balancing the Channels with Tom Frampton, from Ultimate Producer.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Effects”