Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thumbs and big toes up for ARGOTLUNAR!
find free samples and presets at
:troll: https://fatpassfilter.com

zerocrossing wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:14 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:30 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:57 pm IIRC Portal got a 10/10 rating in Computer Music magazine.
It's in my buy list.
What has been the lowest sale price up to now?
Portal is at its best price right now, $96, until one more week. Remember that license transfers are not possible, so buying it during the sale is little less risky. Of course, you can get a refund within two weeks if you don't like, but for this to work, you need to buy directly from Output.

If you are sure you want it, you can sign up on Time+Space and use your loyalty points to bring it further lower than $96.
What’s Time+Space?
https://www.timespace.com/products/output-portal

Fritz from Lectric Panda is great!

"Fritz is a granular effects device capable of complex and psychedelic effects including pitch shifting, drone synthesis, stutters, glitches, reverbs, pitch smearing, time smearing, chord generation, texture clouds, sonic bursting, and many effects that are too strange to be named."
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ion/fritz/

It is a Reason Rack Extension. I use it in Reason Rack in Logic and Nuendo

Output Portal is one of my favorites

Portal is dope!

WeDoItAll wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:10 pm Portal is dope!
I was actually all set to buy it when their “spring sale” abruptly ended. (FYI, the last day of spring is on June 20) In the end I said “f it” and just went back to using MGranular inside MXXX. Between that, Ribs, and Reaktor stuff, I’m good. Maybe if they do a Black Friday sale.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

YoddYarmonics wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:53 pm thumbs and big toes up for ARGOTLUNAR!
Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about that one! I used to use it quite a bit... I can’t remember why I stopped. I’ll have to throw that on my new machine as soon as I’m back up and running. (Currently moving.)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

wha-daa-oo-ya need a freakin' granular for?

What do vegetarian zombies eat?
Grains . . . grains . . . grains . . .
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I got to say I'm really digging Unfiltered Audio's new Silo in this regard

simon.a.billington wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:47 pm I got to say I'm really digging Unfiltered Audio's new Silo in this regard
Not got this yet, but looking forward to it when it goes on sale. I have grainspace, and the one thing that makes it hard to use is trying to gauge which part of the sound is being added on - so I see the merit of the visual audio display.

Anyone have Litote able to comment on how it compares?

clouds

simon.a.billington wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:47 pm I got to say I'm really digging Unfiltered Audio's new Silo in this regard
I tried it and I wasn’t that impressed. I think if they included scale quantization abilities, I would have purchased it, but without that, I found it not that interesting. I’ll probably grab it when it’s super cheep.
Zerocrossing Media

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:25 pmclouds
What is ´clouds’ ?

Return to “Effects”