Available now: Tone2 Nemesis 2.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nemesis 3

Thanks, Markus, for making the V2-update free - sehr großzügig !!! :clap:

I'm trying the version 2 demo and it's a great sounding synth at a fair price. I don't know if I'll find room in the budget for a purchase right now but Nemesis 2 is definitely on my to buy list...... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Just installed - how do I find the new presets for v2?

Is Nemesis 2 native for Apple Silicon? Or is it Rosetta?

pdxindy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 am Is Nemesis 2 native for Apple Silicon? Or is it Rosetta?
Only synth I see on his site that says native M1 is Warlock. He was also having issues with AU format with that one on native M1. Nemesis says AU support on M1 so suspect its Rosetta.

How do existing customers upgrade to v2, will we be sent a link to the full version for download, if so when can we expect to receive the email?
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:48 am How do existing customers upgrade to v2, will we be sent a link to the full version for download, if so when can we expect to receive the email?
The download is on the site - just use the full installer and it recognises your existing authorisation key if it's in the right place already

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 am
PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:48 am How do existing customers upgrade to v2, will we be sent a link to the full version for download, if so when can we expect to receive the email?
The download is on the site - just use the full installer and it recognises your existing authorisation key if it's in the right place already
:dog: I see it, thanks!
Always Read the Manual!

Where is the random button (on the demo)?

Julianguffogg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 am Where is the random button (on the demo)?
I dont have the demo but on my version it is in file menu, create random patch. I would assume the demo is the same.

Thank you for the free update :) It works great with the big screen and it sounds great too :)

Installed on Windows now. I'll try it on M1 Mac under Rosetta later.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:06 pm Gave it a demo. The default big GUI was too big on my 1080p monitor, filling up the entire screen. The other size was a bit too small but not too bad. Had to select fixed sized buffers in FL to stop it crackling. Is there a dark skin option? The white was too much for my eyes.
Only if you buy a soundest that comes with the dark skins but it's not been updated to fit the larger size - hopefully that will happen, or even better a dark skin will be added as a standard option

I'm trying the TONE2 Nemesis 2 demo and I can't stop being amazed by the evolution and revolution that is NeoFM. It's as if the 'two dimensions' FM synthesis has acquired not a third but a fourth sonic dimension!

My point of view as a musician and producer... .... Pure out-of-this-world inspiration! I've always thought Markus as an alien who decided to create synthesizers instead of an armageddon. :hihi:

From a technical or design point of view?... Yes, I love to keep up with the latest technology behind an advanced development, like most musicians today, but I don't need to know the intricacies of a code that has cost the developer years of effort and experience.

Instead and TBH, I'm only interested in making the best music I can with it. Which I think is the real intention behind those thousands of code lines!

Carlos

Hi,

Would you recommend Nemesys 2 ?

I like the sounds I'm hearing in the Tone2 Nemesys demo section. now available at $99. instead of $199. Which is a very decent discount.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Return to “Instruments”