New software effects you are looking forward to be released by ARTURIA ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd be surprised if it isn't EQs next, I'm guessing 2 classic emulations and something similar to Pro-Q 3.

The new FX Collection 2 (with the three new effects) is already available in the user accounts, as an upgrade option.

Bus FORCE is the new "star" of the package, IMO.
Fernando (FMR)

I am seeing €49 upgrade from FX collection 1 in my account. Not bad for 3 plug-ins. Not that I need them!

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 pm I am seeing €49 upgrade from FX collection 1 in my account. Not bad for 3 plug-ins. Not that I need them!
Take a shot at Bus FORCE. You'll probably change your mind :hihi: And the rest would come like... the icing on the cake?
Fernando (FMR)

Greetings I am General Dumbledog, Commander of the US Bus FORCE. Our squadrons of Busmen are here to protect *you*.

Arturia is pretty good at compressors - don't know how accurate they are to original units, but I like their character. The bus force is going to be fun to use. The sitral and diode are pretty nice too.

69€ for 6 new plugins and one major upgrade (Tape-201) was a nice surprise and had to get this.

Bus Force is an interesting plugin. Love the idea of it, and really like the way it sounds. However, it's a CPU killer. 6-14% depending on settings on a current gen AMD Ryzen 5800X. That's a big oof! Kind of weird that if you turn off all the sections it still takes up 6%. As comparison DIODE-609 and VCA-65 are 1% CPU or less.

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 pm I am seeing €49 upgrade from FX collection 1 in my account. Not bad for 3 plug-ins. Not that I need them!
I'm seeing EUR99 upgrade from 3 free plugins I got over the years (minifilter, plate reverb, juno chorus), so I guess I'm getting it finally :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Strange. I have the same 3 freebies plus pigments and I'm seeing eur149

functionform wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 pm Arturia is pretty good at compressors - don't know how accurate they are to original units, but I like their character. The bus force is going to be fun to use. The sitral and diode are pretty nice too.
I think the dbx is terrible and the sta level is okay but boring.

The 1176 however is AWESOME, and it's the one I cared the least about when demoing the original compressor bundle, because I already had like 7 other 1176 emus.

I would have liked to see tape emulation. I have v collection 5 and pigments and no effects, and despite spending up for the month on K13u I crumpled at $99.

briefcasemanx wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:45 am
functionform wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 pm Arturia is pretty good at compressors - don't know how accurate they are to original units, but I like their character. The bus force is going to be fun to use. The sitral and diode are pretty nice too.
I think the dbx is terrible and the sta level is okay but boring.

The 1176 however is AWESOME, and it's the one I cared the least about when demoing the original compressor bundle, because I already had like 7 other 1176 emus.
I guess there will not be two opinions alike in what concerns compressors (and EQs, for that matter, but especially compressors) :hihi:

Anyway, for the current upgrade prices, this is a no brainer, IMO.
Last edited by fmr on Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Effects”