If You Could Rename Your Primary DAW...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Most of us have a primary DAW we use, it's branded by name and logo every time we open it up....but if we had the ability to change it to something else...

For Studio One... I'd rename it ' SATURN ' short for... ' Subliminal Accelerated Trans-Unified Recreation Network '

I'm sure some of you have ideas you can come up with...
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Professor Godrocket's Amazing Wonder Machine
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:37 am Professor Godrocket's Amazing Wonder Machine
What DAW is that ?
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I've taken the idea and run with it
You'll never know now
Never knowww
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Hmmm... I think I'd call it Lazerlight.

... Too soon? :hihi:

lessera wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 am Hmmm... I think I'd call it Lazerlight.

... Too soon? :hihi:
More suited to VJ software I think :hihi:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:58 am I would rename REAPER to REAPER Studio Pro X Ultimate Suite MAX.
I think you forgot a 'one' in there somewhere.

Bitwig to Bigwit

Can I rename mine to You should be making more music instead of posting silly threads on forums?
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

apoclypse wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:14 am Can I rename mine to You should be making more music instead of posting silly threads on forums?
No, one name only / ( Abbreviation is optional )

Bug Fixed

I would name Reaper as ATENAS (Advanced Total Enhancer Network Audio Station)
Session guitarist and music producer from Venezuela
One of my old demos: (Scarbee and Overloud)
https://bit.ly/3mDq0D3

Edith

Studio A.
I guess they never thought Studio One would get to version 2. :lol:
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”