Nektar Panorama T4/T6 MIDI Controller Keyboards

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry I haven't responded. Those with tech issues, please create a case via the Nektar website, if you have not already.

Regarding e-mails... I will have to check but I think we do send out e-mails when we release an update or like, if you buy something from us directly (which is rare because we don't do much in the way of direct sales) but other than that we try to avoid spamming our customers. Perhaps you might check your spam folder for any e-mails from us. Also, make sure that your e-mail address is correct in your account.

Regarding a forum... I appreciate the offer, it tells me we have some very passionate customers. ;) I'll bring it up with my colleagues but I don't think it's very likely, at least not for now.

How about a community based forum where you would peak in once in a while?
vinnie2k, n00b in all things
"Better finished than perfect" Yem

Searching for Panorama T Series teardown images!

Anyone know if the Pad section on the right side use it‘s own PCB or are the Pads part of a big PCB?
I ask this because i need to know if the Pads can be removed and the free space can be used for something else.
I would like to incorporate an Arduino Midi Controller (with some buttons) into the Panorama to create my Frankenstein Controller :wink:

Some teardown images:
760D4C9E-EC24-4BC1-9A66-B506FEB628A8.jpeg
6CEA8D7B-E85A-4850-97BA-B4EEA59A2383.jpeg
D32B19BA-7AA3-4454-B390-7C97B4FB8AB8.jpeg
A1B05C18-9536-4BDD-B740-7716621ED49D.jpeg
9305878E-A249-49E6-B3B7-3A24AC1F1C1F.jpeg
B4D90734-1367-4FF9-960F-66D129900F73.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beware! Frankenstein can not be controlled!

Slow Progress because the Arduino world is new to us.
But Buttons and Encoders are working right now.
They send Midi over USB and control the Screen too.
We are fiddling with the GUI right now
The reason for this mod is because some Softsynths send Values data only instead of „SAW“ „Pulse“ ect text messages for example. which makes it difficult to use.
With the mod i can not only control such Parameters easily but have visual feedback on the Screen too. The Downside is that there is no interaction between the Panorama T4 and the Mod. If i switch to let‘s say OSCs on the T4 i need todo it on the Mod Controller again. But that‘s just one more knob to turn so i can life with that.
Two more pictures of the current status:
5C67B014-8D6C-49FE-BCC6-49F80DA24840.jpeg
9BB94099-28C6-4352-9797-29354C1EEA32.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If interested:
Here is the Synapse Audio Obsession nek file for Nektarine.
https://my.hidrive.com/share/7zjfxne068

All 400+ stock patches included (minus the handful splits)

Plus the Obsession map file if needed.

From looking on their website, Nektarine should be fully mapped and have all presets for Gforce Minimonsta, but when i load the plugin, doesn't seem to have any.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Well the Minimonsta presets are not included in the Nektarine_Browser_library file.
So I guess it's just the premapped vst but not the presets.

The map is not seen either, I don't understand why.

Did you run the plugin scan in Nektarine?
So far i know Nektar premapped only vst2 versions.
And check if the Minimonsta vst version matches the Nektar one..
That‘s all i can say because i don‘t own Minimonsta.

My Frankenstein Panorama is almost complete and fully working.
83ADE5B7-EB86-40D4-827A-17EE5A0E0C17.jpeg
85D8FFFF-5828-4026-896B-7A7143D4460C.jpeg

That's pretty cool, Rends.

Now can you put a Fatar TP/9S in there?

:)

I stopped using my P6 because the keys were so clattery. But I recently tried again with it and found a simple solution with a cornflake packet. Just cut thin long strips of card, then double them over and slip them behind the keys where the pretend red felt strip is. The result is much quieter keys !

Hey guys, I just got a T6 and there seems to be a significant difference in stiffness between black and white keys. Most black keys are super light and barely take any force to press, while the white keys are about what you'd expect. I emailed support and they seem to imply that this is expected.

Have any of you experienced this issue? If this is the norm for this keyboard, then it may not be for me.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”