Just released on patchpool: Sonic Shades for UVI Shade 1.2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Shade Sonic Shades for UVI Shade

This has now been released, check the first post for the updated details. Shade rocks!

The additional patches are really cool. I've especially been interested in experimenting with the rhythmic capabilities of my instruments and effects plugins. Your "Rhythmical" folder in Sonic Shades includes some incredibly useful patches for adding movement and phrasing. And I give you extra points for using creative and descriptive names for each patch. It's a very small detail to most people, so it shows the time and consideration that went into producing this product.

I also think people would be pleasantly surprised about UVI Shade's pitch-shifting abilities. Patches such as "Octave Machine", "Mutation Sequence" and "Minor Ladder 01 XT" are a nice showcase of this. Sonic Shades would be helpful for those that understand how powerful this plugin is, but may not have the kind of time it takes to learn how to program patches with such meticulous detail. Thank you Simon!! :tu:

morphex wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:26 pm The additional patches are really cool. I've especially been interested in experimenting with the rhythmic capabilities of my instruments and effects plugins. Your "Rhythmical" folder in Sonic Shades includes some incredibly useful patches for adding movement and phrasing. And I give you extra points for using creative and descriptive names for each patch. It's a very small detail to most people, so it shows the time and consideration that went into producing this product.

I also think people would be pleasantly surprised about UVI Shade's pitch-shifting abilities. Patches such as "Octave Machine", "Mutation Sequence" and "Minor Ladder 01 XT" are a nice showcase of this. Sonic Shades would be helpful for those that understand how powerful this plugin is, but may not have the kind of time it takes to learn how to program patches with such meticulous detail. Thank you Simon!! :tu:
Thank you Morphex, that feedback makes my evening :)

Ya, I learn from his ideas--very much worth it for me.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:58 pm Ya, I learn from his ideas--very much worth it for me.
Great :tu:

2+ weeks post release bump.

Return to “Soundware”