One Synth Challenge #147: Any Full Bucket Music Synth Challenge (schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted

Voted

voted, unreal how many people submitted. Thanks Bjorn for your amazing synths, good luck all.

Voted.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

Voting done!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

:clap: Voted :clap:

OK that was a tough job!

Probably I've been unfair to some or overgenerous to others. I tried to give each track a full listen at least 4 to 5 times over the previous week. The extra free time on weekend helped a bit but lot's of entries it's almost impossible to be objective. It comes down to taste and mood of the day.

Anyhow good luck to everybody that didn't break the rules (for whom the bell tolls I wonder :D). It was extra fun participating... now Kuma (tough nut to crack this one)!

My respect and thanks to anyone who spared the time and commented on my entry. Highly appreciated.

voted

I planned to spend this evening commenting but I am not well so sadly I cannot do that unfortunately.
Amazing work, your tracks, as I have come to expect. So many great tracks, tough competition. Best of luck all :tu:

Thanks to everyone who commented on my track I really appreciate it.

Voted
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

@zarf - get well soon. Can't have an OSC-er down! Hope it's not too serious.

dB

*** Voted ***
Absolutely great tracks, both in sounds and in melodies. The absolute surprise hit for me was the variety and what can be make with the Pops :D

I haven't gotten around to answering all of your comments yet, but will do so as far as there is a little time for me. Therefore already on this way: thank you very much for all the comments that I have received :)

An extra thank you goes back to our moderators who had this great idea for the competition and of course Björn: without your synth it would have been nothing :tu:

Have a great day no matter where you are
Kraftraum
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

I've voted.
Definitely didn't give these tracks the time they deserve though; hopefully in the next few days I'll give a deeper listen and place some comments.

Did really enjoy the tracks though; lots of creative music this time around.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Voted. Great variety of tracks this month. I am especially impressed with all the great sound design - and to the others who used ModulAir, I'm in awe - you all did a great job.

zarf wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:01 pm voted

I planned to spend this evening commenting but I am not well so sadly I cannot do that unfortunately.
Amazing work, your tracks, as I have come to expect. So many great tracks, tough competition. Best of luck all :tu:

Thanks to everyone who commented on my track I really appreciate it.
Feel better Zarf!

Voted as time allowed.

Return to “Instruments”