Best Orgasm Faces on Guitar

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can live with orgasm faces.
What about the angry frown and twitching mouth when the fingers try to out run the brain.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

My vote goes to Steve Vai and Carlos Santana.

BertKoor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:34 pm There's also a bit of a pattern with Jimdrix, see...
Oh, I understand - she may decide on her own will to sit dressed like that hammering away on her kit, yet we are not allowed to gain any sort of ever-so-sligthly hormone-related joy out of watching her because that will make us bloody sexist - or do you think she should not be allowed to dress like that either? Would you much rather wish she'd throw the sticks from underneath a hijab?

Good job on being PC (not as in Phil Collins though), terrible job at possibly getting laid, me thinks.

There is a huge difference between being appropriately respectful towards women and pretending (to yourself) your bulge was just your bunch of keys.

I think Sartre got it right when he said he'd be ashamed to stand naked in front of a woman without having an erection.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:10 pm
I think Sartre got it right when he said he'd be ashamed to stand naked in front of a woman without having an erection.
sartre had never seen my doctor :o
my nurse, only has to speak and im on parade!
belfast accent :o :love: and shes pretty too, very.

:lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:56 pm:lol:
its ot, but like i give a toss...

kieran showed his noobness as a dad, made a huge rookie mistake.
they went for ice cream, rosie wanted a 99 (thats what we call a cone, with ice cream and a flake, not sure if thats well known).
then walking back, rosie being not quite 2, got tired legs...

up on the shoulders, ice cream and all :dog:
ice cream as hair product, and a crushed flake.
in the ears too :lol:

:lol:

Kieran got what he deserved for being thus naive...

but yeah, one gets used to cleaning up all sorts of stuff from just about everywhere :help:

:hihi: yup

that's the great thing about being the granddad, you do all the good bits, then pass her back to mum or dad when it's time for nappy changing :lol:

did enough of his already!

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 pm
jens wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:56 pm:lol:
its ot,
a 99 (thats what we call a cone, with ice cream and a flake, not sure if thats well known).
A 99 is a 69,with a Cadbury's flake in it.

THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Are you trying to lure me to become interested in guitars again?
I've got a guitar. It's been standing there for a loooong time. Never really managed to practice on it... :oops:
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

juno987654321 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:00 am Are you trying to lure me to become interested in guitars again?
I've got a guitar. It's been standing there for a loooong time. Never really managed to practice on it... :oops:
No danger there for you - anyone interested in guitars doesn’t have “a guitar” but “maybe just one more” guitars :D

True - guilty as charged - totally! :help: :oops:

BertKoor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:13 pm Are we on "Page 3" yet?
Better check Teh Rulez again.
Shhhhh!!! it's a bit of grey area.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Return to “Guitars”