Anyone using LIVE for Video Editing?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Live has always been pretty good for video stuff...you can trim, select parts, use Warp Markers etc but I jut read that as well as audio and midi, Lives new 'Comping' also works on video tracks...anyone tried this?

Anyone using Live for Video re-mixing/editing or making music videos with there tracks? I found this video quite inspiring! MAX can obviously load a lot of video effects, but I have never experiment to see if they can be applied before saving the file...an interesting world if video and audio can be combined with audio and video fx from MAX all synchronised and controlled live for performance!

https://youtu.be/iy8NMXqd8UI
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Nah. I don't use this. To be honest, I don't quite understand what are you trying to say here. And the thing with live-on-the-fly video editing is that yeah, it may be fine to play around like it is fun to play with a looper, but it only works as a creative boost of a sort. For something serious and I'd suggested this non-expensive video editor

Davinci Resolve for video - free, high quality, great workflow, audio mixing is excellent. Much much better than any prosumer or consumer video system. Just learn Resolve and never have to think about video software again

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”