Sampleson new plugin Reed106

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REED106: The first ever-changing Reed Electric Piano

As usual, it's on sale to start. ($29 vs $49)
https://sampleson.com/reed106.html

This one looks to be a recreation of the Wurlitzer 106, a smaller model than the more commonly-heard 200A. (Sampleson also has a Reed200 model.) It has a smaller (more trebly) sound to it and fewer keys. Reed106 is expanded to 64 keys.

They're focusing on new "infinite natural variations" tech in this instrument. I usually avoid repetitive notes by playing badly, but I'll take all the help I can get.

The interface also changes based on the time of day, which is... uh, kinda neat I guess?

Anyways, for those of you who like electric pianos and (like me) don't like big sample libraries, Sampleson makes nice instruments. Thought I'd share.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

yes Sampleson indeed makes nice plugins. No sample bloat needed :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

pough wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:42 pm ...They're focusing on new "infinite natural variations" tech in this instrument. I usually avoid repetitive notes by playing badly, but I'll take all the help I can get.
Like that idea so bought it. Sounds good from the demo, will play it (badly) later haha

It has new preset browser - now You can listen to preset without closing browser; but I can't make presets folder((
Another thing is sad for me in Sampleson plugins - You can't assigin MIDI controllers - for example tremolo to modwheel etc.
Reed106 sounds very good - more complex than Scarbee Kontakt libraries for example

Return to “Instruments”