Are you talking to your daw?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

are you? what are you saying?

time to have a thread like that. :party:

oh dear :scared:

yes, I was having such misery with Cubase 11 for so long I was saying some shit. Cursing the coders, cursing everything. Assholes, imbeciles, you name it. The instability ceased, probably for a reason, so it's just the stupid feature breakage and new stupid features that are not better than bugs to me, which one gets accustomed to rather than distracted by after a time.

i talk dirty to mine.
not seen the missus for a whil with the lockdowns, and it felt wrong practicing on the cat.

tbf, it started it, showing me knobs all the time.

you need to change your handle to purvurt

I just sigh a lot when it won't do what I need it to do

Nothing I can repeat here
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

No. We just stare each other down without saying a word, like two MMA fighters before an epic battle for world domination
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I've used voice recognition software in the past with Reason...If only I could figure out how to rewire a rack that way and have wires float around upon my command so I don't have to use a mouse.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

jancivil wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:59 pm you need to change your handle to purvurt
you can say that again, after my next post in this thread...

MuzikFreq wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:01 pm I just sigh a lot when it won't do what I need it to do
that's when the chains, whips, nipple clamps and ball gag come out :shrug:

anttimaatteri wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:38 pm are you? what are you saying?

time to have a thread like that. :party:
Actually is the DAW that talks to me and it ain’t pretty. :hihi:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Only when I am finish talking to my shoe.

Joke aside, no I don’t talk to my DAW, I swear and scream at it when it “does not do as I want”. All utterances will imply the F word at least once, but often much more.
Last edited by TribeOfHǫfuð on Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

when it talks back, then worry
because skynet

or you're hearing voices

Nope. FL Studio is rock solid. Never upset with it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”