happy guitar month

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No worries, I'm bunting that catnip like a pro already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:party:

fh
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm still trying to sell off 4 of my guitars. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get Paypal, which I am loath to do.
I'm playing my 12 string Lakewood a fair bit these days. This was probably one of my more indulgent purchases. I could sell it, get a decent Guild or Sigma 12er, and have €2000 more in the bank. My wife loves this guitar, as well as most of my other acoustics, so I won't be selling it. Anyway, beautiful guitar that I tried out at a local shop for a Lakewood tour in 2012. Hook was to bring in one of your guitars for a quick setup and a set of new Elixir strings. So, I took my Guild GAD in and made the mistake of trying that 12 string. I remember playing 'Even in the Quietest Moments' and heads turned in my direction to hear me play. I knew I had to have that guitar, and even borrowed money to do it. Insane, but I've got the best 12 string I've ever played in my livingroom.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Guitars”