Help me with my thesis by answering to a survey and you can WIN an OEKSOUND plugin of your choice (soothe2 or spiff)!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sorry who is this guy? How am I supposed to know my email address won't be sold and spammed to f***k?
The guy has posted one post and claims to have contacted Oeksound for a prize promotion... Can Oeksound confirm this?

You guys need to chill. If you don't want to trust a new member and fill out a survey, nobody is forcing you. No need to rant like this.

Engaging full irony mode, ranting on a guy who ranted on others ranting.

Done, good luck!

Did your survey, hope it's useful to you.

Thank you all so much for the feedback and support (and answers ofc)! You've got some good points there. I will have to keep these in mind in the future.

jancivil wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:05 pm so I did the thing, spliffless

if I win, can I give to someone else?
I believe that could be arranged. If you win, you will receive an email from oeksound by the end of June. You can then tell them that you'd want to give the prize to a friend. :)

xbow wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:52 am You guys need to chill. If you don't want to trust a new member and fill out a survey, nobody is forcing you.
That's what I do, every time.

Drew Lake wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:28 am I'm sorry who is this guy? How am I supposed to know my email address won't be sold and spammed to f***k?
The guy has posted one post and claims to have contacted Oeksound for a prize promotion... Can Oeksound confirm this?
Hi!

I will ask the oeksound staff if any of them could come and comment on this post with the official oeksound KVR user. In the meantime, maybe my post in the "oeksound users" Facebook group (moderated by oeksound) will suffice as proof: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oeksoun ... 2746479749

BR
Ville Jokinen

VilleJokinen wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm
Drew Lake wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:28 am I'm sorry who is this guy? How am I supposed to know my email address won't be sold and spammed to f***k?
Hi!

I will ask the oeksound staff if any of them could come and comment on this post with the official oeksound KVR user. In the meantime, maybe my post in the "oeksound users" Facebook group (moderated by oeksound) will suffice as proof: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oeksoun ... 2746479749

BR
Ville Jokinen
I stand corrected and my apologies.

Sorry for jumping the gun like that but in a world where peoples privacy gets sold and invaded I can get a bit to paranoid for my own good.

Good luck with your thesis.

Drew Lake wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:14 am
VilleJokinen wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm
Hi!

BR
Ville Jokinen
I stand corrected and my apologies.

Sorry for jumping the gun like that but in a world where peoples privacy gets sold and invaded I can get a bit to paranoid for my own good.

Good luck with your thesis.
Yeah I completely understand your concern. But no harm done, and thanks for the support!

BR
Ville Jokinen

Hi everyone! In case there are any concerns, I can confirm that we are supplying the prize for this study.

:)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hi all!

Thank you so much for the support. We have gotten a pretty good amount of respondents, but we still need a bit more! So I'm extending the survey until June 20th. So you still have time to answer and participate in the draw until the end of this week.

BR
Ville Jokinen

Done 😁

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”