Fluidshell's Free Kontakt instruments.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt

Sticky note : We are moving our freebies to Pianobook. Please visit https://www.pianobook.co.uk/profile/fluidshelldesign/

Fluidshell is now on Patreon. As it's not our first/main job to produce Kontakts instruments scripts (remember Fluidshell is mostly a hardware design studio) we would like to build a team to make more softwares and we will need skilled progammers for that. So we will have to pay them. Our goal is to give more "free to play" NKIs and virtual instruments in the near future.
Feel free to support this project by becoming a Patron.
Be a crucial part of the team : https://www.patreon.com/Fluidshell
Thanks a lot for your kind support.

|*| 11/18/2021 [November] Update : BIGDADDY is out.
A big analog-like polysynth with a matrix-type mixer and fat oscillators.

|*| 11/06/2021 [November] Update : SQUADRANT is out.
It's a simple but fun synth based on square waves. Various flavours/colours of squares and multiple filters.

|*| 10/17/2021 [October] Update : LITTLEMOMMY is now in V1.1
New waveforms (Saw, Tri, Square, Pulse) by Push-Pull of Switzerland from his very own GrandMa.
The sound is more moogish and is perfect with a bit of drive.
Enjoy.

|*| 10/14/2021 [October] Update : LITTLEMOMMY, MALOSY, REPLIKANT, OUIJA, Dr-001, NoiseBox), K-OSC are free to download & use. Important notice: you need to run at least Kontakt version 6.5 FULL not the Player edition.

|*| 10/04/2021 [October] Update : MALOSY, REPLIKANT, OUIJA, Dr-001, NoiseBox), K-OSC are free to download & use. Important notice: you need to run at least Kontakt version 6.5 FULL not the Player edition.

|*| 09/05/2021 [September] Update : REPLIKANT, OUIJA, Dr-001, NoiseBox), K-OSC are free to download & use. Important notice: you need to run at least Kontakt version 6.5 FULL not the Player edition.

download_ready.JPG

Hi guys !

I'm new here in the forum but not in the audio business. I'm a gear designer (hardware & GUI) and I would like to share with you some free pieces of my work.
Your feedback is really appreciated.
Note that I am not a seasoned programmer and I did a bit of code for those things but it's not my job. So if you are a skilled programmer feel free to contact me for a partnership maybe.

First NKi : the NoiseBox)
A spring instrument with tricks, I sampled my own one.

noisebox).JPG

Second NKi : the K-OSC
It's a drone synthesizer based on J.KRISCHER's PolySynth, I sampled my own one again.
Three oscillators separately recorded.

k-osc.JPG

Third NKi : the DR-001 (currently in Beta version)
It's a modified Boss DR-110 with options lacking in the real one. Again I sampled my own one.

dr-001.JPG

You can download them and the next ones on my website : https://www.fluidshell.com/downloads

All of them are zipped folders containing the files needed plus two manuals (EN / FR) & a bunch of preset you will have to move in the right folder. There is a TXT file to explain that.

Thanks guys.
One again your feedback will be very appreciated.

Linn134
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by linn134music on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Fluidshell.com | Audio hardware design & software UIs |

New free Kontakt Instrument (still in Beta version) available right now.
It's a OUIJA-like texture machine for ambient & background atmospheres.
Download : https://www.fluidshell.com/downloads
3622778.jpg
Audio demo with his little brothers : https://soundcloud.com/demosbylinn134/ouija-demo-2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I can safely assume that this is for kontakt 6 full?

I'm sorry it is.
I don't have a previous version of Kontakt and I don't have money to pay NI for a Player compatible service.

OUIJA got an update today.

- More balanced presets
- new LFOs assignations
- minor code improvement

Nice GUIs!

Yes, fantastic graphic design and very interesting concepts there. Thanks a lot for the freebies!

Thanks a lot Echoes & Sahul !
I hope you will like their sound too.

Everybody wants a Kick Machine.
Or not.
But here is my new Work in Progress NKI : "Пинать 234"
Kik2.jpg
Still working on the scripts & design. Stay tuned, it will be a freebie. :wink:

I will try them out later but I will say that the GUI's are great👍. Good work

Thanks Dallon. :wink:

I'm also working on these two NKIs and I may need some help with sound design.

I'm looking for long loops to feed the VoxAeterna. Maybe some kind of processed voices. If you want to help this project feel free to message me.
VoxAeterna.JPG
The second one is a pure digital 80/90's beast. I'd like to release two versions of this synth. The first one will be fed with FM-ish waveforms but a second release might be cool & I'd like to fill it with harsh digital samples. So again : feel free to PM me.
rrh.JPG
All my NKIs are FREE. So I could not pay anything to anybody. But I will put your name onto the GUI.

BTW I'm already on a third one & this is a very complicated (for me) thing.
Sneak peek
Kounter.JPG

Working on the KICK 234 ["Пинать 234"].
Here's a prototype basis for the GUI. Nothing definitive, I'm trying things.
I need a rough GUI to work on the code so here it is.
KICK234_KS.jpg

Ok.
Minor news today :

RheinRatte is nearly finished. I'm still working on adjustments, tweaks & improvements.

KounterSynth is still WIP because I've changed many things and added a second tab for the 3OSCs plus a third one for the FM like engine.

KICK234 is in its sound design phasis. I also have few tweaks to do. A release during this month is possible.

Vox Aeterna is delayed : too many things to rework and rethink but I don't give up right now.

New side project : MALOSY is "work in progress". it's a Tape Player simulator loaded with long samples recorded on a cheap vintage Philips 1965 tape recorder. 4 tracks normal playback + 4 tracks reverse playback at the same time, 3 delays, noises, wow & flutter, hum, etc ...
malosy.JPG

Hello guys !

I have some downloads for you :

Here is The REPLIKANT
REPLIKANT.JPG
You can download it now : https://www.fluidshell.com/downloads

Short demo with the first preset :
https://soundcloud.com/demosbylinn134/f ... f-tabarnak
Last edited by linn134music on Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

really original instruments!
thank you !!!!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”