Challenge - who has the most (paid) and actively used DAWs ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to admit: I suffer from GAS, as it seems. Now, since I have most of the synths and effects, which I find interesting, it spreads over to DAWs. Couldn't resist to buy now Bitwig, because Version 4 is in sight. OK - I surely don't need it, but come on - it's GAS!

So now I have on my side:
-Logic
-Ableton
-FL Studio
-Bitwig

Of course all in tallest version :D :D :D

Do you think, I need a psychological doctor?

Please don'task me, if I am more productive or make better music - of course not...

What are your paid (so no Reaper without having paid correctly the licence) and actively used DAWs?

Hope, I'm not alone :hihi:

I have one ...

I have two, i use them for different tasks.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Second question, how many COMPLETE tracks do you put out per year...?
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

I have Logic, Studio One 5, Reaper, Bitwig, Cubase 11, Live 11, FL Studio.

Actively use Live, Bitwig, Studio One, Logic. Almost every time I start a new track in a different DAW.

I usually make from 40 to 100 tracks per year.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:37 pm I have one ...
Me too :)

SamDi wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:16 pmDo you think I need a psychological doctor?
Yes.
Seven of them.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Only Cubase for me. My wife has Ableton, which means that I also have it, but I barely use it.

It looks like another topic where people ask for confirmation that their bad spending habits can be excused somehow.

pixel85 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:47 am Only Cubase for me. My wife has Ableton, which means that I also have it, but I barely use it.

It looks like another topic where people ask for confirmation that their bad spending habits can be excused somehow.
And what about others that enjoy working in different environments?

pixel85 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:47 amOnly Cubase for me. My wife has Ableton, which means that I also have it, but I barely use it.
How did you come to that conclusion? Do you own your wife? :roll:

:D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Serhii Kot wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:19 am
pixel85 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:47 am Only Cubase for me. My wife has Ableton, which means that I also have it, but I barely use it.

And what about others that enjoy working in different environments?
Right here first post:
"OK - I surely don't need it, but come on - it's GAS!" - this is the biggest sign of bad spending habits.

antic604 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 am
pixel85 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:47 amOnly Cubase for me. My wife has Ableton, which means that I also have it, but I barely use it.

I don't know what you mean at all. I don't own anyone, also what conclusion? It's just a statement of fact.

When I was younger I would go out and hook up with someone, than leave her as soon as I seduce her enough to put out and starts asking for it, than would move on to next one and so on, that was my thing, think I just once had sex outside of relationship, but other than that, all of that was just making out and seducing without no intentions of going anywhere further.

Think plenty of people here have same music making mindset, it's really not about finishing, just endless seduction and making out, keeping things interesting and bailing as soon it starts developing further, than come back to it from ground zero.

antic604 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 am

Wife doesn't own him either, but by marrying him by the law she is entitled to half of his belongings, if there were no prior prenuptial agreement, so it's two way street, he have right to that Live too, maybe we should tell your wife that she owns half of your plugin and DAW stash, there would be enough money for shopping after selling some of the stuff :lol: :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”