Fragile Gods - "Fade Like The Night"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that sounds good :tu: . light and warm-hearted (I don't understand everything in the lyircs though) - I mean the sound.
back to the eighties? - that's where I would locate it, but it's also a genre where I don't know many about ...
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

4damind wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:59 pm Nice pop track! Reminds me a bit of Human League. There's definitely some 80s feeling. Good work and as always very professionally produced.
Thanks for your comments Frank. :)

wavephonic wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:50 pm very nice harmonies in this catchy track, everything tight and in its place
Glad you liked the harmonies. Thanks for the listen.

seismic1 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:18 pm It's got the usual Fragile Gods hallmarks, and they're all working well together.

I only noticed the volume jump at 0:32 after reading the comments here. The first couple of times I played it, I hadn't read the comments, and didn't notice. It doesn't appear to happen after the second verse.

I really enjoyed the percussion for some reason. It's not doing anything remarkable, but it sounds "right" or "appropriate". Like Mark, I think it could be a little louder.

My favourite part of this song is the backing vocal arrangement, which contains lots of variety and interest, and is also very musical.

The overall song arrangement and structure was great too, resulting in a very entertaining 3 minutes.
Interesting that you noticed the percussion. There are the usual BFD3 drums and, in the prechorus and chorus, I overdubbed hand claps, tambourine, and some synthetic percussion. So I guess you are picking up on the overdubbed parts which add a little extra liveliness.

I agree Aika steals the show with her backing vocals.

I decided not to redo the mix since the complaints seemed fairly minor.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting. :)

Fabulous 80s track. Cool music and excellent vocals with a lovely upbeat vibe. Cute video too.
Should be big on the charts!
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

excellent video! took me back to when MTV videos were fun.
too too cool 8)
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Oooh! I like this! Reminds me of Erasure (instruments) and Depeche Mode (vocals). Great music here!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

whit3h34rt wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:40 am The mix ix clean as, not my style of music. As previous comments above sounds very 80's.
Thanks for giving this a listen. :)

Nice video.
And music is good as I commented earlier.
"Nice pop song. I liked the rhythm of the riffs and melody lines. Good mix and sounds."

"Fade like the night": Nice to listen to - it starts smoothly and
flaky - with beautiful percussive accompaniment and ingenious
female vocals (Aika Zabala). Very successful: The interweaving
of vocals and synth elements - that makes a really good song!

But the sequence of the song parts is also cleverly chosen and
the tension over the entire length is really excellent! So yes,
if there were a number of points, you would have achieved the
full number of points here. :tu:

Yes, the video - nice to watch. Mainly because a comic band
appears in a funny way that performs the song. It's enjoyable
to look at, but the effort must have been immense. In particular,
the two robots even play exactly what you are hearing. You have
certainly invested an incredible amount of work here - and
really: The result is impressive! :)

It's a grandiose adventure to enjoy this nice song and even watch
the band playing the song. Magnificent! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Frantz,
This song of yours has grown on me with time, I was lured back by the video (which is good). Sounds nice, the nice female vocals definitely added something. Some of your better male vocals (good). Nice synths & drums. Very good song. Perhaps you could check out my recent thread. Will be interesting to see if we get play "elsewhere".
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

tomtom1 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:32 am that sounds good :tu: . light and warm-hearted (I don't understand everything in the lyircs though) - I mean the sound.
back to the eighties? - that's where I would locate it, but it's also a genre where I don't know many about ...
Glad you liked the sound. The lyrics are in the YouTube description if you'd like to read them. And yes, my music is heavily 80s influenced. Thanks for your comments. :)

Allomerus wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:14 am Fabulous 80s track. Cool music and excellent vocals with a lovely upbeat vibe. Cute video too.
Should be big on the charts!
Well done.
Thank you, sir! :)

My pleasure. Great track!
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Great video :)
And the song is also catchy
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Music Cafe”