Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

martinjuenke wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:46 pm AFAIK it's not possible to have more than one license of the same plugin / snapin in your account. Please correct me.
It is possible, I have several duplicates of things.

Q&A with Kilohearts guys, with a sneak peek at Phaseplant v2

https://youtu.be/7pRMN--Zwkc
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

MPE modes is nice, but.....no new generators? (or just none top show yet?)
I think some people will be pretty disappointed if that's everything in V2.....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I haven't watched all the video (too long!). They didn't mention Apple Silicon support, right?

Only 38 - 44 shows PP 2....I haven't listed to the rest either!
Shows more Multipass and Snapheat as much as PP.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 am Q&A with Kilohearts guys, with a sneak peek at Phaseplant v2
"Kilohearts v2" :)

This will be a significant free update to the entire Kilohearts Ecosystem, not specifically Phase Plant. Though, of course, the changes will apply to Phase Plant as well as the other plugins. There's a lot of exciting stuff in there to deserve a whole-number version increase. :love:

More generators are also being developed for later release... :wink:

EnGee wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 am I haven't watched all the video (too long!). They didn't mention Apple Silicon support, right?
There was a bit about that, yes. :-)

EnGee wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 amI haven't watched all the video (too long!). They didn't mention Apple Silicon support, right?
They made no promises about it, citing Rosetta2 support :(
Music tech enthusiast

StuSmith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:26 pm More generators are also being developed for later release... :wink:
This is what gets people most :hyper: I think... QOL and workflow/modulation features mist welcome (especially for free :tu:) but new generators will always take the headlines!

antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:33 pm
EnGee wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 amI haven't watched all the video (too long!). They didn't mention Apple Silicon support, right?
Then I’m out.
Kilohearts should be at the forefront of Apple Silicon support.

Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:47 pm
Then I’m out. Kilohearts should be at the forefront of Apple Silicon support.
Yes, I was also surprised by this. Not that I really care for now (as PC/Win user).
Music tech enthusiast

My Mac M1 will only be running Apple Silicon native:
- AAS
- Spire
- Surge
- Bitwig
- Dexed
- Melda
- OB-Xd
- Hornet
- Scaler 2
- Valhalla
- Acustica
- Synapse
- FabFilter
- Pianoteq
- FL Studio
- WaveArts
- Waveform
- Klevgrand
- Virtual CZ
- AudioThing
- SugarBytes
- Xferrecords
- TwistedWave
- WavesFactory
- Spectrasonics
- Moog Model 15
- Apogee Duet 3
- MOTU M2 & M4
- MOK Waverazor

Surely at some point they will go Apple Silicon.
rsp
sound sculptist

For clarity. Anders said they don't have it yet and that the Rosetta2 support is very efficient for now. However, it will happen once other current projects are completed.

About 1:07:10 on the video.

antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:05 pm
Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:47 pm
Then I’m out. Kilohearts should be at the forefront of Apple Silicon support.
Yes, I was also surprised by this. Not that I really care for now (as PC/Win user).
Yes, strange!

I'm using Serum and Factory on M1 native instead. I only have Ableton Live installed under Rosetta. Everything else is native. Anyway, I'll try Phase Plant tomorrow morning under Rosetta :)

Return to “Instruments”