Knobcloud.com - a free vst-marketplace

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

either a lot of native american naming or the town planner spilled a scrabble set?

:hihi:

My town is easy, it's on the coast, it's a port and was founded by captain buck so naturally it's buckeroododosportooroostic...see how it works? Of course we just call it Bucksport :hihi:

Thank gawd I am away from massive chew shits :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

mine is the shape of the mersey estuary, according to the vikings who settled here. "wide nose" :shrug:
widnes.

don't ask me about wigan or warrington? :lol:

liver pool was obviously a very sick swimming hole. offal in fact! :hihi:

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:18 pm liver pool was obviously a very sick swimming hole. offal in fact! :hihi:
no that was named for the beatles silly, because they got their start there...everyone knows that
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
melomood wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:10 pm Why is y'all fragile male egos still so phobic bout it?
it's not that, just, a cloud of them.
reminds me of one time at bandcamp...
One time at band camp a friend dropped some acid & thought the clouds were chasing her
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

You can buy it, you just need to log in, check the little box and the buy button will light up. Sorry for the late reply
Knobcloud.com - marketplace for audio software

Deleted
Last edited by cranium on Sun May 16, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

deleted

Created my account over at KnobCloud yesterday. Sold 6 licences so far.
Excellent service!

Thanks for creating this!

Which service can I use for selling unused (unredeemed) license codes?

Knobcloud only permits selling registered licenses.

Hi, unfortunatly this is not possible at the moment. The problem with unregistered licenses is they open up oportunities for credit card scams, and also often they are gifted and are not meant to be resold.
Mod Edit wrote:thank you

Great site and service.

Uprock wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:38 am Great site and service.
Thank you!

it worked for me just fine!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”