E27, New high-end Eq vst - once again

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd certainly be happy if PSP E27 goes back to $29 — iLok or not.

Curious to see if anybody else has noticed the E27 collapsing the high-freq stereo image in M/S mode — my recent experience posted on GearSlutz here:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... st14352995

Thoughts, similar/contrasting experiences, techniques to avoid this problem, explanations of why the software model does this intentionally, etc., are welcome. I suppose it’s not relevant to ask if the original hardware did this, as I don’t know if it was offered in a M/S (or even stereo) configuration.

Bump for sale:

$25.98 in Cart.

Deal runs 10 days:

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/psp-e27

I have just received this.

PSP E27 1.7.0 (public beta)

http://dev.pspaudioware.net/release/PSP_E27/Betas/

Available for testing!

CHANGES:
1. New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement, reduced CPU drain,
2. Optimized loading times of GUI (MAC & PC),
3. Brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience; added GUI scaling functionality,
4. Upgraded VST3 format from VST 3.6.0 to VST.3.7.1
5. Improved session's loading time,
6. Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs,
7. Improved compatibility with latest Apple's OS - Big Sur.
8. 32-bit versions of the plugin are no longer supported
9. macOS 10.8 and earlier versions are no longer supported

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Yours PSP team

I think almost their entire catalogue could do with GUI updates, some look really outdated. I look forward to trying this.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:41 pm I think almost their entire catalogue could do with GUI updates, some look really outdated. I look forward to trying this.
Agreed - like that MixPack, looks so damn 90's. E27 is quite striking and unique looking though :D

Seems like a pretty standard compatibility update. I wonder how the new A/B system is. Green and red arrows all over the place was confusing.

The Noodlist wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:41 pm I think almost their entire catalogue could do with GUI updates, some look really outdated.
i emailed them months ago to ask about gui updates for the older stuff.. they said that's their plan but didn't say when.

N2O would be great to have at a useable size on modern resolution monitors/laptops

fcamp wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:18 pm I have just received this.

PSP E27 1.7.0 (public beta)

http://dev.pspaudioware.net/release/PSP_E27/Betas/

Available for testing!

CHANGES:
1. New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement, reduced CPU drain,
2. Optimized loading times of GUI (MAC & PC),
3. Brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience; added GUI scaling functionality,
4. Upgraded VST3 format from VST 3.6.0 to VST.3.7.1
5. Improved session's loading time,
6. Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs,
7. Improved compatibility with latest Apple's OS - Big Sur.
8. 32-bit versions of the plugin are no longer supported
9. macOS 10.8 and earlier versions are no longer supported

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Yours PSP team

they sure aren't vector GUIs. It's very blurry on my machine.
It's an older macbook though.

sqigls wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:41 am they sure aren't vector GUIs. It's very blurry on my machine.
It's an older macbook though.
I'm on a macpro with a 30" Dell old school Dell monitor. I see the blurriness now that you mention it but when I first played around with it at 260% I didnt notice it. It doesn't bother me but I can understand being bothered by it. It's not the worse I've seen...

Return to “Effects”