Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Any estimate on when we can expect version 2? Is it right around the corner or still some ways away? can’t watch the video at the moment.

gondii wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:31 pm Any estimate on when we can expect version 2? Is it right around the corner or still some ways away? can’t watch the video at the moment.
Depends on how far away the corner is! :)

No solid release date yet. Currently in beta phase with a fair bit of work to do so it's not exactly imminent.

StuSmith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:25 pm
antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:33 pm
EnGee wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 amI haven't watched all the video (too long!). They didn't mention Apple Silicon support, right?
They made no promises about it, citing Rosetta2 support :(
For clarity. Anders said they don't have it yet and that the Rosetta2 support is very efficient for now. However, it will happen once other current projects are completed.

About 1:07:10 on the video.
Rosetta2 has heavy memory swapping and SSD wear. I’ll wait for AS native.

Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:49 pm Rosetta2 has heavy memory swapping and SSD wear. I’ll wait for AS native.
Wow- I guess I will stick with Windows then :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Meanwhile, PhasePlant v2 does look promising, UX wise.

Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:57 pm Meanwhile, PhasePlant v2 does look promising, UX wise.
where I can see it?

Tendou wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:22 pm
Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:57 pm Meanwhile, PhasePlant v2 does look promising, UX wise.
where I can see it?
In then video a few posts back.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:49 pm Rosetta2 has heavy memory swapping and SSD wear. I’ll wait for AS native.
Wow- I guess I will stick with Windows then :wink:
Not really if you have 16GB RAM!

I run PP with Bitwig 4 beta and Logic. So that means VSTi and AU versions and both works well under Rosetta! It works fine with Ableton Live 11 but Live 11 itself is not native M1 application. So, I just load an instance (VST) but didn't play with it.

I must say "wow"! Phase Plant is my favourite digital synth now! surpasses Serum and Pigments (which they are also from my favourite top synths). I'm really glad to have it and most of the effects with it :)

Here is an screenshot took while pressing three notes chords in Logic (the same with Bitwig). I can't see any load or abnormal indication in disk read/write activities!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Also really excited for snapheap 2.0. Having an unlimited modulation section, like phaseplant... will be totally amazing. 8)

Is it weird that I only ever use like 4 snapins, never use snap heap, and pretty much just use phase plant for the oscillator section workflow?

Also granular HYPE

Hey all!

Introducing our latest Content Bank.

Animus by Tom Wolfe. :candle:

Find out more: https://kilohearts.com/products/animus

If you can hold it in your hands, it's no spirit.

A wisp of smoke. A flicker of light. A reflection. A truly great story is never quite clear, never quite ready to be grasped and held. But it is full of verve and soul and rising spirit. Just as is Animus, Tom Wolfe's characterful and evocative Content Bank.

Each preset tells its own tale, and raises its own questions. Your production will be enriched by delicate pads, organic strings, gritty, dramatic sequences, and dark pulsing basses. Conjure ephemeral images with these customizable sounds.

Animus is designed to waken all manner of creative possibilities and new avenues for your music, so if you're stuck, or feel like a fresh flavor, don't wait.

Animus contains 51 presets for Phase Plant.

Visit Tom's social channels for a limited time exclusive discount coupon!

Animus is available now via our Content Bank Shop. Included in the Kilohearts Subscription at no extra cost.

George takes a first look at a few presets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cMTwBSA54

Nice one!

Has George moved from Softube to Kilohearts?

StuSmith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:41 pm
gondii wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:31 pm Any estimate on when we can expect version 2? Is it right around the corner or still some ways away? can’t watch the video at the moment.

No solid release date yet. Currently in beta phase with a fair bit of work to do so it's not exactly imminent.
Any chance it will be NKS ready? Love phase plant, but this is a big reason I don’t get as much use out of it as I would, otherwise.

dstep404 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:51 pm
StuSmith wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Any chance it will be NKS ready? Love phase plant, but this is a big reason I don’t get as much use out of it as I would, otherwise.
There is an unofficial NKS version

https://www.reddit.com/r/phaseplant/com ... y_presets/

Return to “Instruments”