VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 444 posts since 3 Oct, 2018
Before releasing new plugins, I decided to update VariMoon. After this update, I have big news and surprises!
For now, here is VariMoon! :cowbell:
Famous 600 Style Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter with extra features!
- Input Atten: -18 to +18dB range. Internally compensated input knob to drive circuit and get more or less compression.
- Release: 6 selectable release time with their own compression curves.
Position 1: 0.3sec
Position 2: 0.8sec
Position 3: 2.0sec
Position 4: 5.0sec
Position 5: 2/10sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
Position 6: 0.3/10/25sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
- DC Threshold: No confusion! It’s working like regular ratio. 2:1 to 10:1
- AC Threshold: No confusion, again! It’s working like regular threshold with 50dB range.
- OUTPUT: -18 to +18dB Make-Up Gain to compensate compressed signal
- MIX: Will let you blend compressed and dry signal.
- HPF: 20 to 500Hz HPF to keep low frequencies from sidechain circuit. So, compressor won’t touch to low-end.
- EXT-SC: This will let you use external signal to compressed input signal.
- BIG ORANGE BUTTON: Plugin Bypass
- ANALOG OBSESSION (LABEL): Oversample
Fixed Attack Time: 10ms
22/6/2021 - v5.0 Update
- Improved DSP and circuit design
- Added 4x oversampling
- Readout for knobs
- Redesigned GUI
- Catalina & Big Sur(Intel/M1) support
VST/VST3/AU | Mac 10.9 - 11.X
VST/VST3 | Windows 7 - 8 - 10
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC
- 6361 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway
Some Vari-Mu i think, not shure wich one