SynthMaster v2.9.10 Release Candidate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster Everything Bundle Synthmaster One Bass Expansion

Benjamin923 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:53 pm Congrats, Bulent!
Thank you so much :hug:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:33 am
Bombadil wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am Looking forward to M1 support!
It's just a matter of testing & packaging the installer, as we were already building for ARM processors in our iOS builds.
That sounds like it may be soon. :hyper:
Yo Leroy!

Nothing about M1 compatability. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:21 pm Nothing about M1 compatability. :(
I don't understand what you are sad about. We have not updated the desktop version yet. That will happen around mid-July.
Works at KV331 Audio

Well, last I read, it was to be this month. The header certainly looks like it was coming with everything else.

BTW, the AUs validate, but don't show up as either instrument or effect.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:07 pm Well, last I read, it was to be this month. The header certainly looks like it was coming with everything else.
We're sorry to disappoint you, but our development / beta testing cycle took longer than expected. Next week we're going back to desktop development and will keep you guys in the loop.
Works at KV331 Audio

It's ok, I'll survive, lol. Synthmaster and One are part of my main Logic template, which I've been looking forward to have working as it does on my Intel iMac for a while now. Strange that the AU validates yet there's nothing there?
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Anyway, I'm just grateful you're on top of this, unlike many other plugin companies! :tu:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Thanks! BTW, I already managed to compile for M1. I just couldn't test it yet since iOS development took my entire time for the past 6 months. But thankfully that is over now and I am 100% dedicated to desktop / SynthMaster 3 now!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 am I am 100% dedicated to desktop / SynthMaster 3 now!
:tu:

Now you're talking our language :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:15 am Now you're talking our language :wink:
I'm really sorry that I had to spend around 12 months for iOS development (SynthMaster One+SynthMaster 2 combined), but that resulted in a framework that is totally cross platform now. After SynthMaster 3 desktop release we will port it to iOS as well easily with this framework and maybe we can port the framework to Android as well, it was the least priority task in our list but could be worthy to have Android support on our hands as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

Oh! That’s great news regarding the M1 update :tu:
Both Synthmaster and Synthmaster One are my go to’s... I managed to find a work around using Unify from Plug-in Guru but it’ll be cool having them back in my AU folder:)

Bulent...you don't need to apologise at all...

We really appreciate the continued development of a great synthesizer...

SynthMaster 2 is a very musical instrument...

One of the main workhorses in this stable :wink:
No auto tune...

kv331 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:51 am
digitalboytn wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:15 am Now you're talking our language :wink:
I'm really sorry that I had to spend around 12 months for iOS development (SynthMaster One+SynthMaster 2 combined), but that resulted in a framework that is totally cross platform now. After SynthMaster 3 desktop release we will port it to iOS as well easily with this framework and maybe we can port the framework to Android as well, it was the least priority task in our list but could be worthy to have Android support on our hands as well.
Don’t apologize for anything. It’s very cool to have SynthMaster 2 on iOS. 😊

Regarding Synthmaster 2 on iOS. What is the difference in engine to Synthmaster player. Lets say I create a sound on Synthmaster 2.9.9 desktop and load it into Synthmaster player vs. Synthmaster 2. Do they sound and behave the same?

Return to “Instruments”