[rock] "jamee-lee - the hottest girl in the universe"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our newest song:

Direct link: http://andy-enroe.bplaced.net/22_songs/ ... ee-lee.mp3
Website with graphics: "jamee-lee". Note: This requires clicking the grey "play"-button.
She won the beauty pageant in 2010 and took off from there.

Enjoy! :wink:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Well that beginning was not quite what I expected from an 'enroe' track but it worked very well.

Good verse with a great lift into that catchy, hooky chorus!

Nice to hear the intro instruments return as well here and there for some well judged textural variation.

Production all seemed very well balanced to me - gritty, lively rock sound but still with a warm edge...nothing harsh in there.

Good listen - enjoyed it!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Fun pop music. Catchy and well put together. Nice work.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Enjoyable music. Well done melodic pop song. good arrangement and orchestration.

ChameleonMusic wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:24 pm Well that beginning was not quite what I expected from an 'enroe' track but it worked very well.

Good verse with a great lift into that catchy, hooky chorus!

Nice to hear the intro instruments return as well here and there for some well judged textural variation.

Production all seemed very well balanced to me - gritty, lively rock sound but still with a warm edge...nothing harsh in there.

Good listen - enjoyed it!
Thank you thank you. I really appreciate your words!

Morgaxx wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:56 pm Fun pop music. Catchy and well put together. Nice work.
Thank you for listening!

markkuja wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:18 pm Enjoyable music. Well done melodic pop song. good arrangement and orchestration.
Thank you markkuja!

The intro is lovely. The strings are very well integrated with the guitars. There are a lot of interesting details in the arrangement throughout. This is probably your best mix yet.

Regarding the lyrics, if this is supposed to take place in America, it is unlikely that a woman who looks like the one pictured on your site would have been involved in a street gang. Also the timeline and transition between modeling and gang life is unclear within the lyrics. Did her modeling career decline after 2010 and then she joined a gang?

Overall great song! :tu:

solid track, in composition and mix to these ears.
quality. i enjoyed it 2 times around. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

enroe,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: strings like this sometimes remind me somewhat of the Beatles' "All the Lonely People" (not a bad thing). I can hear pitch correction at work on the vocals at times (or pretty big pitch tweaks); but that's OK; better to have the vocals on key. Nice melodies all around. Nice song, I like it! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Great song. The melodies worked very well for me. I agree with Frantz about the mix. Everything seems to come through clearly.

Good work :)

Frantz wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:03 pm The intro is lovely. The strings are very well integrated with the guitars. There are a lot of interesting details in the arrangement throughout. This is probably your best mix yet.

Regarding the lyrics, if this is supposed to take place in America, it is unlikely that a woman who looks like the one pictured on your site would have been involved in a street gang. Also the timeline and transition between modeling and gang life is unclear within the lyrics. Did her modeling career decline after 2010 and then she joined a gang?

Overall great song! :tu:
Thank you Frantz for listening carefully!

Haha, and I can see that you are following the lyrics very carefully
too. And yes, the picture may astound you and other listeners.
In any case, there is a discrepancy - definitely!

As a songwriter - you probably know that well too - you cannot
illuminate a story in detail. You have to be content with individual
scenes. I.e. one remains vague and suggestive in many things.

And so also with "Jamee-Lee". I imagine that from a disadvantaged
social background - with street gang and so on - she managed to
work her way out there and make a career as a model. A wonderful
idea - maybe too optimistic and naive?

Lovely tune!
And yeah, have to second or even third... really great, transparent mix and a very catchy composition. Also like how minimal and concise the drums are set. :tu: Well done
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

enroe wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:50 pm Thank you Frantz for listening carefully!

Haha, and I can see that you are following the lyrics very carefully
too. And yes, the picture may astound you and other listeners.
In any case, there is a discrepancy - definitely!
Yes, there is a lot of info to absorb: the KVR posts, your website with animations and the song description and the complete lyrics on PDF. Fortunately, you write good songs so it is fun. :D

layzer wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:51 pm solid track, in composition and mix to these ears.
quality. i enjoyed it 2 times around. :tu:
Ohh, even twice. Very appreciated! Thanks a lot! :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”