If You Could Rename Your Primary DAW...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd rename Waveform as Tracktion. Actually I already have, I'm just waiting for the company to follow suit.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

chagzuki wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:45 pm I'd rename Waveform as Tracktion. Actually I already have, I'm just waiting for the company to follow suit.
+1. Do they know how difficult it is to search for "waveform" and find anything to do with their software? It reminds me of the early days of the Chrome browser. Couldn't find a damn thing regarding the browser, even in Google.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:47 pm i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:50 pm
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
i only use 3 :shrug:

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:51 pm
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
Have you tried Reaper?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:54 pm
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
Have you tried Reaper?
no, what's that?

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:55 pm
cryophonik wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:54 pm
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
Have you tried Reaper?
no, what's that?
Not sure, but I think it's an overrated hot sauce.

:lol:

If at anytime Studio One crashes to desktop, I'm gonna shout sterling... :-D
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:20 am Yadaw - yet another digital audio workstation…
or
Yass - yet another software sequencer…
or
Yame - yet another music editor…
or

Just found out this post after I noticed that someone has visited my GitHub repo - which is xris1658/yadaw (https://github.com/xris1658/yadaw) - from KVR. I swear that naming is pure coincidence, and I don't have an idea where my repo is mentioned :ud:

Elsie.

Cuz I use Moo-Lab.

(jazz hands!)
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Fl Nuendo...just so I can stop paying for updates.

What a dumb thread.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Large Hadron Particle Collider.

P.S. "What a dumb thread" is a decent DAW name. It will remind you to stay off the forums and to be productive.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”