rob papen - predator 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just announced in explorer 7

sweet

What can we expect or what would people like to see?

I can't find any info

EMail to subscribers. The RP site is generally lacking in info on future stuff.

Really interested in this . I'm after signed up for the newsletter but no info yet

Short version:
eXplorer-7 will include several new products:
Predator-3, DelSane, and a new exciting vocoder/additive FX!

Longer version:
This month we have a fantastic special offer!
Purchase or upgrade to eXplorer-6 now, and receive a free upgrade to eXplorer-7 once it has been released!

- eXplorer-7 will include several new products:
Predator-3, DelSane, and a new exciting vocoder/additive FX!

- Upgrade to or purchase eXplorer-6 now, and it will include the free upgrade to eXplorer-7.

- As an bonus you will of course receive DelSane alongside your purchase straight away!

So the coolest Delay FX in our Galaxy, you can enjoy early ahead of eXplorer-7

ETA of eXplorer-7 is September/October 2021.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thanks bud

I purchased the upgrade from four plugins to eXplorer-6 for 99€ just a couple of months ago and am paying in 6 instalments (17€ per month). Any upgrades to products or the bundle (including to v7) are automatically included. Really nice upgrade/crossgrade policies. Looking forward to the additions!

Sounds cool

Always liked predator 2 sound. Sounds dark and “old”. Authentic retro sound in my opinion.

I remember reading computer magazine about version 1 many moons ago .
So I'm really curious about this

I hope Predator 3 gets a complete GUI revamp.... £149 Euro is a lot for a synth... so upgrade offers for existing Predator owners such as RE version users would be good. I have the RE version of Predator which isn't great looking and right now rather tiny.

I remember the original GUI for the VST was nicer looking than this one which to be frank... is rather ugly. So I would hope one that they can reskin it themselves, if they can't already. It's a good attribute one can have in selling synths because you can't please everyone.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Yeah, I was never able to use any RP synth, I can't stand these GUIs.. let's hope

Back in 2012 I did my own RE GUI designs of Predator for fun when it was released. The real RE version is on the right.

Enlarge

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Instruments”