Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

mmcb wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:38 pm Acon Digital Multiply | Free chorus plug-in
Now with Improved EQ and Support for VST3 & Catalina
Acon Digital Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design. Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated. There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.

Multiply 1.2

Acon Digital Multiply is available for both Windows (PC) and macOS (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available for Windows and the version for macOS is 64 bit. The plug-in formats VST, VST3, AAX Native / AudioSuite and Audio Units (macOS only) are supported.
This is a real good one.

find free samples and presets at
:troll: https://fatpassfilter.com

eugh..
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hey guys,

Go download our new De-esser plugin. It's free! :)
https://techivation.com/t-de-esser/

Soon @ https://cymatics.fm/
If you’re into vintage and lo-fi music, we’ve got something perfect for you!

Introducing Origin, a plugin designed to make your samples sound like they came straight off an old tape machine or vinyl record.

What does Origin do?

The main knob is a resampler/bitcrusher with two special filters to make your samples sound “underwater” (this effect can often be heard on melodies in Drake songs).

The other four knobs are:

Tape saturation
Noise (cassette, vinyl noise, and more)
Wow/Flutter with two modes (Normal & Vintage)
Chorus
How much will Origin cost?

$75 FREE!

Originally, we were going to sell Origin for $75 because of how good it is, but Cymatics’ main goal has always been to provide producers with FREE products that are better than other companies’ paid ones.

So we decided to release Origin as a free plugin for everyone!

We haven’t set an exact release date yet, but Origin should be out before the end of July.

- Team Cymatics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks great. :tu:

Guessing you'll post again when Origin is available to download?
Lotuz2019 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:15 pm Soon @ https://cymatics.fm/
If you’re into vintage and lo-fi music, we’ve got something perfect for you!

Introducing Origin, a plugin designed to make your samples sound like they came straight off an old tape machine or vinyl record.

What does Origin do?

The main knob is a resampler/bitcrusher with two special filters to make your samples sound “underwater” (this effect can often be heard on melodies in Drake songs).

The other four knobs are:

Tape saturation
Noise (cassette, vinyl noise, and more)
Wow/Flutter with two modes (Normal & Vintage)
Chorus
How much will Origin cost?

$75 FREE!

Originally, we were going to sell Origin for $75 because of how good it is, but Cymatics’ main goal has always been to provide producers with FREE products that are better than other companies’ paid ones.

So we decided to release Origin as a free plugin for everyone!

We haven’t set an exact release date yet, but Origin should be out before the end of July.

- Team Cymatics

bagpipe200 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:39 pm Looks great. :tu:

Guessing you'll post again when Origin is available to download?
I guess so. :D

https://www.ocenaudio.com/en/startpage

best free audio editor I have come across, rivals professional editors costing 100's....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:00 pm https://www.ocenaudio.com/en/startpage

best free audio editor I have come across, rivals professional editors costing 100's....
How is it compared to Audacity?

I prefer Ocenaudio. It has a better feeling on the Mac than Audacity and can open many of the VST and AU plug-ins. It's my preferred audio editor together with Amadeus Pro (which is not free) and DSP-Quattro (which is not free) and practically at the same level as those two (though I keep the other two for some of their features, which are not present on Ocenaudio).
When I am not working on Logic or Finale, I'm often working on it and I really appreciate the Ocenaudio project.

XComposer wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:22 pm I prefer Ocenaudio. It has a better feeling on the Mac than Audacity and can open many of the VST and AU plug-ins. It's my preferred audio editor together with Amadeus Pro (which is not free) and DSP-Quattro (which is not free) and practically at the same level as those two (though I keep the other two for some of their features, which are not present on Ocenaudio).
When I am not working on Logic or Finale, I'm often working on it and I really appreciate the Ocenaudio project.
thanksnever heard of that one

core18 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm thanksnever heard of that one
You are welcome! (I have tested many, considering that the first audio editor I used was Passport Alchemy in the Nineties.) :D

XComposer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:16 pm
You are welcome! (I have tested many, considering that the first audio editor I used was Passport Alchemy in the Nineties.) :D
THAT was an audio editor. :D Some features are still not found in current software. DSP Quattro is no9t free, but in macOS is perhaps the audio editor with the best price/features ratio available.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm
XComposer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:16 pm
THAT was an audio editor. :D Some features are still not found in current software. DSP Quattro is no9t free, but in macOS is perhaps the audio editor with the best price/features ratio available.
True, like the frequency and volume envelopes that could be copied, pasted and swapped (even from frequency to volume and vice-versa). Great for creative editing.

Return to “Effects”