Introducing Cherry Audio's Memorymode Synthesizer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another impossible to read GUI.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I can read it OK, but there's the 'Focus' button you can click on if needed, and the display can be resized. Here it is after I used the Focus button:
MM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Examigan on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wow. I think it LQQKS fantastic. all easily readable

I've never used a real one, but Memorymode sounds good to me, so I bought it.
Stormchild

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:25 pm Sure that it isn't the idiot who showcases it?

I mean... I hardly even hear the synth with all that "BE-BOP-DI-DU-DU!!", and all that silly "show your smiling mug on camera" bla.
Hehe, I actually like that guy's videos :)
And no, you can hear the synth's character clearly in the video. Due to its 3 oscillators it sounds powerful, but not necessarily pleasant in my view. Then again, I am not a fan of the Minimoog, either. I guess I am just not a Moog person.
"Idiot" was probably too harsh, it's just that I don't like that kind of presentation. I don't need holiday reps. I rather like the sober, factual, and focused on the device you present style of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RA5B ... f5iVdNF1hA

Examigan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:35 pm I can read it OK, but there's the 'Focus' button you can click on if needed, and the display can be resized. Here it is after I used the Focus button:

MM.jpg
Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The A/B video certainly nails it 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Plugin sounds very nice but....the trouble is I get bored with these simple synths so quickly.

I don't know about you guys but my plugin folder has reached analog saturation.

But still I may pick it up. If it entertains me for a few days it's worth the price. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Those who don't hear any differences in the comparison video need to rinse their ears a bit. :) The OG is ballsier, more intermodulation distortions (CA's sounds too clean and more sterile, particularly in the vocal and bell-like sounds showcased)...

I'll be waiting for Synapse's take on it.

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:13 pm Those who don't hear any differences in the comparison video need to rinse their ears a bit. :) The OG is ballsier, more intermodulation distortions (CA's sounds too clean and more sterile, particularly in the vocal and bell-like sounds showcased)...

I'll be waiting for Synapse's take on it.
Is Synapse working on a Memorymoog?
Stormchild

Yup, for some time now. Also on P600 with GliGli mod.

They probably can reuse a lot of Legend code...

Teksonik wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:07 pm I don't know about you guys but my plugin folder has reached analog saturation.
I cannot even memorise all the synth vst I have now.
I think I will skip this one. Not in the memorymood :-)

Isn't it time a brand new VST should be native M1 compatible right from the start ?

Does Unify help with an overload of VSTs?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:31 pm They probably can reuse a lot of Legend code...
Not really quite a lot. Oscillators and modulation are completely different, the filter is typical Moog ladder but gain staging is all different.

Return to “Instruments”