One Synth Challenge #148: Kuma 508 by beatassist.eu (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

voted (and forgot to say) (until now)

Voted! Sorry haven't had much time to make comments, little one's had to self isolate so been off nursery and I've been slowly going insane.. Any spare time has been wrapped up in vcv cables. Great tracks from lots of people this month!

Final Results: jasinski - Pine is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. jasinski - Pine - 96
2. Taron - Kumbaja - 92
3. Double Tap - Sangakkara - 91
4. MilksterX - Kula Kuma - 90
5. ELEX - The Diminished Return - 90

6. J.Ruegg - Road 508 - 86pts
7. løkken - Resonate - 85pts
8. miau - kuma wins - 83pts
dq. Eauson - Kuma 508 - 83pts
9. SeBaer - Brain Parasite - 82pts
10. Impedance Music - Waiting For The Garbage Collecti... - 79pts
11. ontrackp - Kuma Suture - 79pts
12. TrojakEW - Paradise - 79pts
13. zarf - Neeps - 76pts
14. doctorbob - Kuma Five-O-Eight - 75pts
dq. PeterH - Kuma 5o8 Bell Hell - 74pts
15. Ranoka - Mudhenge - 72pts
16. TheFrozenSea - A Brand New Cage - 67pts
dq. bh9090 - Vinegar - 66pts
17. MadMcMan - Fighting the Kuma - 64pts
18. emikaela - Octopus Disco - 64pts
19. phankiejankie303 - Squarethon - 63pts
20. Jazzaria - Synthprovisation #4 - 61pts
21. davetbass - DavetBassKVROSC148 - 45pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

:phones: :phones: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... EMyYptyNc/

Congratulations Jasinski! :clap: :clap: :clap:
And also Taron, Double Tap, MilksterX and Elex! :party:

Congrats Jasinski :clap: and everyone else for making great tracks with Kuma!

Congratulations all around :party: :clap:

Thank you everyone for the votes!
Taron
Double Tap
MilksterX
ELEX

You all had top tracks in my book.

I'll pass on prizes this month.. on to Taron.

Congrats Jas! Also well done everyone who submitted a track. Not the best OSC synth IMO.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dB

Well done Jas , all top 5 winners, well deserved :clap:
doctorbob wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:35 pm Not the best OSC synth IMO.
Ha ha doc, I doubt anyone here would argue with that :D

Thanks, everyone, sometimes I don't quite know what to say. Really had no idea how you'd receive this one, so this makes me extra happy, because I ended up enjoying it, too, and thought I'd be alone on it, hahaha. You're all awesome! :hug:

Congrats master jasinski and the remaining top 5, but also congrats across the board. There were some real pearls, but what disqualified Eauson? Did he miss the voting? :shrug: ... anyway, great stuff! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks BJ and Richard, of course, as always! :tu:

I'll pass my price on, too... enjoy free pickings, Double Tap! ;)

You what ?! Vote me in the top 5 ? @#$%&*! That feels like winning to me! Totally unexpected :)

Thanks !

And of course, congrats to Jasinski, Taron, DoubleTap and MilksterX :clap: :clap: :clap: Well deserved, the quality of your tracks is indisputable.
Taron wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:18 pm ...but what disqualified Eauson? Did he miss the voting? ...
He wasn't even on the voting page, was he ? Not when I started, anyway.
doctorbob wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:35 pm Not the best OSC synth IMO.
An understatement if ever there was one ! :lol:

But despite that :wink: ...no...rather because of that: a big thanks to Brian and Richard for blithely ignoring the call for Surge and the like once again and instead throwing us a curveball. And also of course for making all this possible once again. :clap: :tu:

Congrats to all the winners - and everyone else - great pieces with a challenging synth.

Wow, third place feels like a win to me too - well done to everyone for managing to come up with some great, creative tracks. J is a well-deserved winner obviously, but great to see Taron and Milkster and Elex up there too.

Since I'm convinced this must just be a weird series of coincidences that are unlikely to be repeated, I will take a prize - could I get Lunaris please?

Congrats again to all the winners and thankyou to everyone for all your votes and comments on my Kuma track, I haven't been doing OSCs for long and feel very honoured to make it to the top 5!

I'd like to get audiothing space echo please?

Always wanted to try a Roland 201 and it fits with the theme of my song this month :-D

Congrats to winners. Good work all.

Return to “Instruments”