Bitwig 3D

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bored of the plain flat look of Bitwig which has no GUI customisation ? Well folks... be bored no more... :-D

For more information, see this thread..

Enlarge 1

Enlarge 2

Enlarge 3

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Reported as spam, before it's too late :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

finally, bitwig looks exciting.

Imagine the rant when Bitwig doesn't respond.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

TheMaestro wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:36 pm Imagine the rant when Bitwig doesn't respond.
Not an issue, clicks pass right through.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I can’t see the effect, do I need those special glasses with one red and one green lens?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:09 pm I can’t see the effect, do I need those special glasses with one red and one green lens?
If you want to create red and green shades and put on 3D glasses, you certainly have that ability to do that. You also have the option to create 3D crosses to scare off vampires.

I like it actually, this illustrates that there are choices between extreme flat and extreme glossy.

Spam
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

askoan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:36 pm I like it actually, this illustrates that there are choices between extreme flat and extreme glossy.
Yup, one has 0-100% control over the opacity with the utility, where and how to position it and even cycle through whatever image you want to use.

In addition to that, you can darken these top buttons by altering the graphic image, so they don't look as glaringly bright as they do. Bright red and orange being burnt into one's eyes when using Bitwig isn't my idea of being pleasing to the eye. Again though, I've another solution to adjust the colour of things with another utility which I helped to develop colour profiles for... info here.

You know what, I can see Bitwig with 3D rendered knobs and laid out with tilted displays, and a 3D rotational block based sequencer system. For me, this is the future of DAW development as an option.
Sequencer blocks won't just disappear when you delete them, instead they will dissolve into fine geometric particles. Sequencer blocks will have four arses I mean four sides so four different variations of sequences can be created and joined together. Or perhaps there are octagons so one could have eight sides or eight sequencer parts per block.

Sounds like a project.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”