Delay plugins that can load 3rd party plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

or Kushview Element... $2

drewfx wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:34 pm What's wrong with Late Replies?

Note that once you have it set up there's an "easy view" (labelled EZ) you can turn on that gets rid of all the clutter and just let you adjust delay time, feedback and a couple of other key controls. It makes it much easier, but you do have to go to the main screen to get at the hosted plugins.
There's nothing wrong with Late Replies afaik, but it's different from the delay plugins I'm used to and it takes me more time and effort to operate it. I like what Late Replies can do, but not always how it does it. EZ mode helps, but I think I'd rather have a simplified, stripped down version with a matching price tag instead. When a plugin costs more than I usually spend and license transfers aren't allowed, then I have to be absolutely sure that I'm going to use it often.

Late Replies is the only delay plugin that can host other plugins. That's why all the other suggestions are modular plugins which can be used to build a delay type effect.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

drewfx wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:34 pm What's wrong with Late Replies?

Note that once you have it set up there's an "easy view" (labelled EZ) you can turn on that gets rid of all the clutter and just let you adjust delay time, feedback and a couple of other key controls. It makes it much easier, but you do have to go to the main screen to get at the hosted plugins.

Indeed. If you "just" want to have a single plug-in in the feedback loop, once it has been loaded you could also keep its user interface always opened and stay on the "safe" side with the EZ view :-)

Return to “Effects”