PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

It's a shame that it does not appear like this will receive regular updates.

An update will come, it's actually in release candidate status.
Best
YY

Yes, confirmed.
Philippe

Bug fixes? In the Update?

What we can say now is improved performance, in the UI and startup time. When using many modulations, the app and plug-in are much more fluid and responsive. Also fixes in UI and audio…
Philippe

ODD MTS ?

Good news!!

Nice to hear. Still my favourite synth. Its so magical and alive. Every time i play with it, i totally get lost and forget the time.

Cinebient wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:48 pm Nice to hear. Still my favourite synth. Its so magical and alive. Every time i play with it, i totally get lost and forget the time.
Exactly. So evocative, so deep. Great pleasure guaranteed.
Philippe

Cinebient wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:48 pm Nice to hear. Still my favourite synth. Its so magical and alive. Every time i play with it, i totally get lost and forget the time.
me too!

attention ♥ wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:23 am It's a shame that it does not appear like this will receive regular updates.
Why does it need regular updates, what’s up with it?
It seems to work fine here, can’t you enjoy for what it is?

simmo75 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:29 am
attention ♥ wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:23 am It's a shame that it does not appear like this will receive regular updates.
Nope, I don't think it's up to par yet. Text scales poorly and forces you to use a large size, and then there are sound aliasing issues too.

If it was freeware, sure, develop and abandon it, but one of the reasons why I pay an amount like €150 for software is to support further maintenance.

attention ♥ wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:57 pm
Nope, I don't think it's up to par yet. Text scales poorly and forces you to use a large size, and then there are aliasing issues.

If it was freeware, sure, develop and abandon it, but one of the reasons why I pay an amount like €150 for software is to support further maintenance.
Have you sent in any bug reports?

I emailed Brian on another matter and he mentioned that he was working on an update.

Those are both known issues.

attention ♥ wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:57 pm
Nope, I don't think it's up to par yet. Text scales poorly and forces you to use a large size, and then there are sound aliasing issues too.

Are you a Windows user ?
Philippe

Return to “Instruments”