KVR Artist Appreciation Thread

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

melomood wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:45 pm
surreal wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:16 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:35 pm
surreal wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:33 pm Thank you Steve for this Thread.. really great Initiative!
Thanks. Every once in a while I come up with a decent idea. A lot of talented people here who I feel deserve to be recognized.
Agreed! :tu:
It was nice to see someone remembered the old me
more than one , i assure you ...

Thank ye kindly
I haven't named names,partly because I kind of agree with the can of worms scenario of people feeling left out,partly because I'm not getting any better with remembering names. There is a lot of talent milling about the music cafe. You know who you are.
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

I'll post on here from time to time, maybe:

This is one of my favourite albums ever posted on KVR:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=555250

At the time I said:

Amongst the contrasting, multi-faceted ideas there is a definite, strong musical identity here - shines through each and every track. Production is excellent - warm yet tight...dynamic, yet well controlled.

Very impressed (and I rarely say that nowadays)

One of the very best things I've ever heard on KVR and I've been on and off here for 12 years+ in total!

Purchased - will listen again!!!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:07 pm I'll post on here from time to time, maybe:

This is one of my favourite albums ever posted on KVR:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=555250

At the time I said:

Amongst the contrasting, multi-faceted ideas there is a definite, strong musical identity here - shines through each and every track. Production is excellent - warm yet tight...dynamic, yet well controlled.

Very impressed (and I rarely say that nowadays)

One of the very best things I've ever heard on KVR and I've been on and off here for 12 years+ in total!

Purchased - will listen again!!!
Thanks for sharing. Wow, I never even heard of this member until today. See all the great music people are missing?

Return to “Music Cafe”