Moan - THAT Slate email

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

8)

hitherepeople wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:34 am Like I said in the PM to the person who wrote. That is the main reason why forums are awful. Terrible posts by paranoid people who just like to put people down.

That's it, my 4 day experiment is over.
Good, one sockpuppet less.

briefcasemanx wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:40 am I refuse to give Slate money after he ripped me off with broken promises 15+ years ago and then told me we'd handle the problem over PM/email and then ghosted me. He's skeezy and manipulative and doesn't deserve any of my money when....
Exactly my experience with this company as well.

digitalboytn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:49 pmSo a subscriber may feel a greater sense of involvement in a company due to those expectations, but their actual monetary investment as a shareholder in the company is still the same as a perpetual license holder....

Zero :wink:
I think you misread what I was saying. Shareholder Value is the incentive to the shareholders to offer subscription. It is not an incentive to the users, since they do not become shareholders by subscribing.

rasmusklump wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:13 am
hitherepeople wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:34 am Like I said in the PM to the person who wrote. That is the main reason why forums are awful. Terrible posts by paranoid people who just like to put people down.

Not a sockpuppet dumb dumb, just someone with a more educated experience from your ******** POV. ;)

Honestly, you suck

Honestly, you people have the IQ of a stick. Why are you so anti slate/subscriptionsd? Some form of mental illness? You are awful. Who cares what you think?

There is NOTHING wrong with this POV, just paranoid dipshits that try to destroy objectivity.

What, is this forum from Portland? Wow.

It's always projection, isn't it.

Popcorn anybody?

hitherepeople wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:56 pm
rasmusklump wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:13 am

Not a sockpuppet dumb dumb, just someone with a more educated experience from your ******** POV. ;)

Honestly, you suck
you would have left a better off leaving us believing you were only a sockpuppet...educated sure looks out of place now and using that word...tell me, what education does it take to be such a person...I heard it during my school years, you know at recess, in grammar school ...then we grew up :roll:

you said

"Like I said in the PM to the person who wrote. That is the main reason why forums are awful. Terrible posts by paranoid people who just like to put people down."

It's quoted in this very string of quotes and yet this educated person went from that to using a hate word associated with children's development issues in the same convo...and you want us to believe you are educated?

But it doesnt stop there, you go right to "dumb dumb" and "honestly you suck" again, after you wrote

"Terrible posts by paranoid people who just like to put people down."

It takes one to know one :shrug:

Have a wonderful day
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

looking at this escalate even further, this signature is legit funny - "A toxic person needs someone to attack when their ego is threatened."

i can't even work out what the bad word was: are we just meant to assume what it was? or is this just how things happen round here?

interesting response after you reported me for doing my job...:lol: Your report said that you have no idea what the op is complaining about, then you came right at me not the one being offensive....like I say interesting...10 posts...I would suggest you just stay away from this thread, you clearly stated to us in the report you have no dog in this fight.

I have no doubt you know exactly what word I am talking about, this isnt the first time this has happened...the topic is about Slate and the email...not me or my signature.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

i'm sorry, what is your job? i'm new here, as you've pointed out. what did I miss?

i did post in this thread right at the beginning. so i'm not sure why i'm supposed to now butt out of it.

gaggle of hermits wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 pm i'm new here, as you've pointed out
I never said that

temp lock for now...:lol:

hitherepeople wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:14 pm
bk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:21 pm To end up paying $500 for a $100 plugin and still not own a perpetual license for the plugin is madness to me. But again to each his own. :?
I struggled with this as well concerning Spotify. Why should I pay them every month, but never own the music? The fact is, the benefits of Spotify far outweigh the cost, to me. I've discovered SO MANY more bands that I never would have known about before. Now I just look at it as the cost I have to pay to have access to the music I like.

That said, paying for subscription software seems nuts, to me. I'm curious if that will ever change.
They are the same thing.
Not really, at all.
If I could get ALL the plugins from EVERY developer I'm interested in, for a reasonable monthly fee, that would be the same as Spotify, to me.

Return to “Effects”