Care to list your Plugin Alliance gems?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:27 am MS is the key. Different saturation mid and side opens up the whole mix.
Yeah voxengo has had that like for decades 🥴
And most DAWs for every plugin

Ploki wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:09 amI can do M/S with any plugin in logic since forever.
Me too - one of the nice features of Logic which still isn't that common with DAWs...

(Not "forever", btw, sometime in the last five years, I forget which LPX version it was added in...)

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:27 am MS is the key. Different saturation mid and side opens up the whole mix.
I'd be only need this on masterbus, or a mastering chain I think. In which case the saw.can help, as others said.

How do you feel this opens up the mix more than say, saturation, then some m/s compression and some m/s EQ?

It's a matter of convenience and speed. Of course you can set up FX chains which have similar results, no question. If you don't want to spend the money on it or you hate PA from what reason ever: just skip it. If you want to have a streamlined workflow and saturate eg odd harmonics on the side and even harmonics on the mid, widen the highs and focus the lows, well then you feel the 3D MAGIC!

You sound like a commercial

Ploki wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:21 am You sound like a commercial
That's the reason why I'm so f**kin' rich :D

I'm testing the Elysia Alpha, Shadow Hills Master and the Black Box... like all of them!

Ploki wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:21 am You sound like a commercial
And you sound like a broken record.

I didn’t know ignore list still triggers notifications, i’d hope it would mute them

Philk92 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 am I'm testing the Elysia Alpha, Shadow Hills Master and the Black Box... like all of them!
I'm in the same boat and loving them

RE: the HG2 vs HG-2MS:
One of the nice additions is the 'solo' function for the Sat band

Your $50 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(July 31 - 11:59 PM California Time)
2021-07-50225G4YRL39
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philk92 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 am I'm testing the Elysia Alpha, Shadow Hills Master and the Black Box... like all of them!
Have you tried elysia mPressor? Great one that!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:50 am
No, got to do that! Maybe i have to wait for a 29$ Sale though... shouldn't take to long ;-)

Philk92 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:47 am
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:50 am
No, got to do that! Maybe i have to wait for a 29$ Sale though... shouldn't take to long ;-)
Yeah it is a great compressor :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”