Products not listed in KVR's database

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've noticed quite a few products I own are not listed, and not obscure ones either. How do you ask for this, as I understand us people with regular accounts can't do anything

This is the responsibility of the developer.
He has to register as a developer and add the products.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Native Instruments is one of them, Replika and Replika XT, both on sale on their website

Another is the Unfiltered Audio LION, Unfiltered Audio seems to have almost everything else listed except the LION

the post itself bears the truth...no affiliate links..but I believe Bert is still correct.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Not saying that anyone is wrong here, just asking how the KVR database can ever be even close to complete if the developers themselves doesn't include all products and no one else can do anything to fill the gaps?

apologies, I was not saying there was a debate...I was going to go look them up when I noticed there is no affiliate link like the others so I knew right away you were correct in the fact that it was not in the database :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”