Valhalla Delay: Two new modes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice new options - thanks Valhalla!

https://valhalladsp.com/shop/delay/valhalladelay/

New in version 2.1.0: Two new delay modes, Quartz and PhaserDDL! Native Intel/ARM builds that will work on Intel and Apple Silicon Macs! plus VST3 improvements!

Quartz is a delay mode as transparent as its namesake. The Quartz mode takes the filtering out of the feedback loop, and incorporates a nearly colorless limiter, so your repeats can be as bright and shiny as you want them to be. Perfect for looping, clean echoes, bright flanging, and all sorts of pristine sounds.

PhaserDDL incorporates a digital delay with a 4/6/12 stage phase shifter on the outputs. The phase shifters are in the feedback loops, which results in psychedelic echoes with long delays. Turn the delay time and delay feedback down to zero, and

and what dammit????

These were new in April... not sure why they were just mentioned in an email newsletter from Valhalla.

vurt wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:01 pm and what dammit????
and they just put it in their mailing out email :hihi:

nice of them to add things

_leras wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:21 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:01 pm and what dammit????
and they just put it in their mailing out email :hihi:

nice of them to add things
your first post ends with a cliffhanger!!!

and, is usually followed by "things" :lol:

Got me all excited for another 2 new modes. Those aren't new modes. But they are great!

vitocorleone123 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:31 pm Got me all excited for another 2 new modes. Those aren't new modes. But they are great!
Same!

vurt wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:23 pm your first post ends with a cliffhanger!!!

and, is usually followed by "things" :lol:
ah! I see...!

and.... sorry, you'll have to try it yourself and see what happens! :hihi:

I really like the new Quartz preset....

Valhalla Delay is such a powerful tool...

A one stop shop wrapped up in a tightly coded install...

Perfect :tu:
No auto tune...

I would really appreciate new VDly mode similar or equal to LCR (left-center-right repeat) from Amplitube Digital Delay.

I keep meaning to get around to buying Valhalla Delay, just haven't been doing too much music recently, but I probably will for next week on hols. Does Valhalla do reverse delay? That granular one recently interested me specifically because of the reverse possibilities, but Valhalla is still top of my list I think, but not if it won't go backwards.

kritikon wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:11 am I keep meaning to get around to buying Valhalla Delay, just haven't been doing too much music recently, but I probably will for next week on hols. Does Valhalla do reverse delay? That granular one recently interested me specifically because of the reverse possibilities, but Valhalla is still top of my list I think, but not if it won't go backwards.
There's a Reverse Pitch (RevPitch) that does reverse with optional pitch shifting.

If only Valhalla had a product page with a product description... oh, wait.

https://valhalladsp.com/shop/delay/valhalladelay/

If only you weren't such a smug fuckwit? Oh wait...

I'll edit that to a more polite response - why do you have to be so offensive to a simple question I posted? Y'know, I always used to think of KvR as a place where musicians came to seek advice and support from each other. Not just to snipe at a perfectly inoffensive question. Yeah, I could go to the Valhalla site, but I chose to seek knowledgeable advice here, knowing there would be knowledgable response (thanks Funkybot). I bet you're really helpful to other musicians here, eh? Hope you get advice you seek in a similar vein to the offense you just dealt out. Maybe stay in your moist cave because you obviously can't deal with people. There was no need for that, never will be.

Return to “Effects”