How is Adam Audio's Support?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

So one of my Adam Audio A7X stopped working a few days ago. It was bought brand new less than a year ago, and it's still under warranty. I tried to contact their support but received nothing yet. Does anyone have any experience with their support? How fast can they resolve such an issue? Obvious as it may be, but monitor is the essential part in my studio... so i really do want to fix this quickly.

Thanks in advance!
Trance, Trance Is Life

Just give them a call: +49 30 8630097-0
That's a number in Germany, replace + with 00.
Tell them you filed a support issue and query it's status.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Contact distributor who sold you the monitors and gave you the warranty, they will get in touch with them and solve everything.

Passing Bye wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:16 am Contact distributor who sold you the monitors and gave you the warranty, they will get in touch with them and solve everything.
Ofcourse! :dog: Even better...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

I had luck with my distributor, waiting period was like 45 days for it to be sent out and fixed, but distributor gave my new monitor immediately, I was in the middle of work, who knows, maybe you get lucky too.

Thanks for the advice guys. I finally got an email from Adam Audio's US support today, asking for my purchase receipt. I bought the monitors from JRR shop, but unfortunately they couldn't help me 45 days after the purchase. I probably need to continue communicating with Adam Audio.
Trance, Trance Is Life

Great, at least you will not need to send them out to Germany yourself, there's US division that will deal with everything.

Reason I buy from my local distributor is that I don't have to deal with anyone else if I have problems like this and they are close to me, so we can solve any problem fast, it's fair price difference to pay when you know they got your back.

As I recall, distributor gave me 3 years out of 5 of personal warranty and those 2 extra years are obtained directly from Adam Audio.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”