Korg Collection 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Is this super brand new or something? I was looking at the pricing for Ver 2 and now I see Ver 3.

Sadly it's a bit much $$ for me right now. Even at the discount.

Thanks for the hint.

New products were added:

Included Contents

----------

- KORG Collection 3 - miniKORG 700S

- KORG Collection 3 - Prophecy

- KORG Collection 3 - TRITON Extreme

- KORG Collection 3 - TRITON

- KORG Collection 3 - ARP ODYSSEY

- KORG Collection 3 - MS-20

- KORG Collection 3 - Polysix

- KORG Collection 3 - Mono/Poly

- KORG Collection 3 - M1

- KORG Collection 3 - WAVESTATION

- KORG Collection 3 - MDE-X

----------

Where do you see 3? This is the first I'm hearing of it. LINK?

EDIT: Look here - https://www.korg.com/us/products/softwa ... ollection/
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Curious if they got all the Legacy 2 VST synths running properly. I think there are still two that are blacklisted on Cubase Pro.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

Holy f**k! It's expensive. My special discounted upgrade price is $249...

... But then, when you go and look at the standard pricing in their shop, the upgrade is only $99. Something has cocked up.

EDIT: It's really screwing me around. I can't get the $99 upgrade without a coupon code but the coupon code they have given me gets rejected. And there is no other upgrade price being offered. I think their website is f**ked up.

OK, it looks like there are several different upgrade prices, depending on what you already own. I've already got the bundle that includes ARP Odyssey, yet I still have to pay $249 for the upgrade. Screw that! I'll try out the Prophecy demo and see if I want it for $99 but I don't know why I'd pay $249 for the rest of it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Only 199 upgrade from my spare M1 LE ..nice..
to buy or not ...hmmmm
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I'd look for a 'used' LE edition or older version, etc... I but don't think it's transferable is it?

(and ya, I noticed that some of my demo versions were blacklisted in Cubase)

I did NOT see Prophecy coming. I hope that also means they will add Z1 in the next one. :)

That said, yes, the coupon code is borked, I contacted their support. Let's see.

BONES wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:35 am Holy f**k! It's expensive. My special discounted upgrade price is $249...

... But then, when you go and look at the standard pricing in their shop, the upgrade is only $99. Something has cocked up.

EDIT: It's really screwing me around. I can't get the $99 upgrade without a coupon code but the coupon code they have given me gets rejected. And there is no other upgrade price being offered. I think their website is f**ked up.

OK, it looks like there are several different upgrade prices, depending on what you already own. I've already got the bundle that includes ARP Odyssey, yet I still have to pay $249 for the upgrade. Screw that! I'll try out the Prophecy demo and see if I want it for $99 but I don't know why I'd pay $249 for the rest of it.
Just bought it for 99$. The shop is really a nightmare, what you have to do:
1) Make sure the shopping cart is empty!
2) Login your Korg account
3) Select "Special offerings"
4) Copy the coupon code
5) Click on buy
6) Now enter the coupon code
7) Now you can finally click on buy

Oh my, this shop is really bad...

OK I got the Triton Extreme plugin for free since I already own Triton through Special Bundle.

They added user arp editing to it! That's nice. So it seems you don't really need the Triton plugin anymore.

Did not expect this!
First questions would be:
Which instruments are available as demo versions?
What do you think how do they sound?
Did they change the V2 originals?

No changes to V2 plugins, all new plugins are available as demos.

moss wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:55 am Just bought it for 99$. The shop is really a nightmare, what you have to do:
1) Make sure the shopping cart is empty!
2) Login your Korg account
3) Select "Special offerings"
4) Copy the coupon code
5) Click on buy
6) Now enter the coupon code
7) Now you can finally click on buy

Oh my, this shop is really bad...
Thanks, that worked. Got my serial code, but I don't have any download links for the V3 individual instruments in my account.

I guess they want to force us to use Software Pass. I had some issues with upgrading that app in the past. Hopefully the new version works better.

Incredibly cool!! Feels like they are starting to take the Arturia approach to their plugins.

But damn... feels a bit expensive not being a user of the previous collection. You guys who are on v2 - how do you feel about it the plugins? Was it worth jumping into this for you, or do you find the plugins mostly being unused?

/Carl
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I don't have any coupon! I have all the past ones except Triton but they didn't consider it collection 1 in spite of two emails I have sent to their support two years ago I think (Of course no answer back then!).

I will just demo Prophecy, although I doubt it can compete with what I have already, but maybe its sounds and engine worth it. Let's download the demo and see!

Return to “Instruments”