Korg Collection 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

I am not seeing any coupon or upgrade offer from my Legacy bundle.

Upgrade from 1 plug in (M1 Le users) - Special Price $199.00 - gets you 11 plug ins.

Upgrade for people who owned everything other than Triton - $249 - gets you 4 new plug ins!!

I assume $99 price is only for people who had collection 2 with Triton. I had the collection that included the Odyssey and pretty much get no discount (less than someone who got M1 Light free!)

Madness! :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:02 am OK I got the Triton Extreme plugin for free since I already own Triton through Special Bundle.

They added user arp editing to it! That's nice. So it seems you don't really need the Triton plugin anymore.
I don't see the expansion packs from the Triton plugin in the Extreme version so if you use that you need both or are they included in the factory banks?

Extreme has a selection of multisamples from all the EXBs. They're named differently in the osc soundsource selection dialog (all listed after Drum Wave).

Right so I guess it's not a full-blown replacement. Some of the EXB arp patterns might be missing too.

SLiC wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:38 am Upgrade from 1 plug in (M1 Le users) - Special Price $199.00 - gets you 11 plug ins.

Upgrade for people who owned everything other than Triton - $249 - gets you 4 new plug ins!!

I assume $99 price is only for people who had collection 2 with Triton. I had the collection that included the Odyssey and pretty much get no discount (less than someone who got M1 Light free!)

Madness! :dog:
I can't see that $199 deal. I have the original legacy collection (not Odyssey) and I don't see any upgrade from that at all, and no coupon in the account.

Here's what I see:

KORG Collection 3 - Full Version - $399, intro discount $299
SOFTWARE INSTRUMENTS

- A pack that gives you all 11 plugins
- For first-time users
- Save with this special price

KORG Collection 3 - Upgrade for Special Bundle $149
SOFTWARE INSTRUMENTS

- An upgrade that adds the 4 new software
- Only for Special Bundle (including ARP ODYSSEY) users

KORG Collection 3 - Upgrade $99
SOFTWARE INSTRUMENTS

- An upgrade that adds the 3 new software
- Only for Special Bundle v2 users

That's it. I'm logged in, and no coupons.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I think you need to go back to korguser.net, get a coupon code to upgrade your Legacy Collection to KORG Collection (on Korg ID site - you will need to make a Korg ID account if you don't have one already), then move on.

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:48 am Extreme has a selection of multisamples from all the EXBs. They're named differently in the osc soundsource selection dialog (all listed after Drum Wave).

Right so I guess it's not a full-blown replacement. Some of the EXB arp patterns might be missing too.
Ok thanks for explaining it :)
I noticed that you can create your own drumkits in the extreme version too which is not possible in the Triton version.

Guess i will have both installed then :)

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:56 am I think you need to go back to korguser.net, get a coupon code to upgrade your Legacy Collection to KORG Collection (on Korg ID site - you will need to make a Korg ID account if you don't have one already), then move on.
Thanks Mario - doing that, I get a coupon and a link to a $199 upgrade version. The coupon doesn't do anything over and above that, but that seems a pretty good price including all the new stuff, the Tritons and The Odyssey. I seem to recall the Triton was $249 on its own, wasn't it?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Yep, that's correct.

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am No changes to V2 plugins, all new plugins are available as demos.
i'm showing updates for all the other plugs, except LegacyCell (newer version numbers, but not sure what changed).

or am i misunderstanding what you meant?

I get to pay $50 extra for owning the full versions of their software not the free version!- I have had a ton of free M1 Lite licence's with hardware and never registered (as I won M1!) so this is just plain stupid! I guess I'll just play with the demos for now and wait for the next offer!

OK- now found a code in some another part of my account (what a mess!) that gets me it for $149 ...buying.

KORG Collection 3 - Upgrade for Special Bundle
SOFTWARE INSTRUMENTS

- An upgrade that adds the 4 new software
- Only for Special Bundle (including ARP ODYSSEY) users

Special Price $149.00
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:56 am I think you need to go back to korguser.net, get a coupon code to upgrade your Legacy Collection to KORG Collection (on Korg ID site - you will need to make a Korg ID account if you don't have one already), then move on.
I have tried that before and then, but to my shock it is only Mono/Poly registered there! How can that be!? That's why I wrote to Korg twice, and of course no answer! I should not bother with such shit company actually, now that I feel anger and my blood pressure is higher :evil:

I noticed the same thing - I had bought Mono/Poly and PolySix as singles, 10 or 1 2years ago, but only PolySix shows up on that old account now. Weird.
DrGonzo wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:20 amYou guys who are on v2 - how do you feel about it the plugins? Was it worth jumping into this for you, or do you find the plugins mostly being unused?
I got in at the Odyssey stage, whatever that was. The only ones I use are Odyssey and PolySix. I might use MS20 a bit if I thought about it but I don't even have the others installed. I am definitely interested in both the Prophecy and 700S (or whichever it is) but not enough to pay either $200 for both of them or $250 for an upgrade.

HOORAY! They must have realised their mistake because now the upgrade offer is $149, not $249. Bought!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

multiple crashes of Live 11 Suite when trying to switch through the collection to turn off Auto-scale Plug-in Window for each one. Windows 10.

anyone else?

BONES wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:47 am
HOORAY! They must have realised their mistake because now the upgrade offer is $149, not $249. Bought!
Good for you BONES!

Unfortunately it is still $299 for me, not even $249 :dog:

Here is the my two pages on both usernet and korg:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”